My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

Come On Angel, Don't You Cry

I awoke to see two beautiful forest green eyes staring at me. He kissed my nose and told me he loved me. I snuggled closer into him, he was so comfy and soft. I asked him how he slept and he responded with, 'Beautifully with you here with me...'.

"I love you."

"And I you." He kissed my nose again. I giggled sleepily.

"Still tired?" I nodded, closing my eyes.

"Well you can sleep some more. I'll be here." he whispered to me. I caught a glimpse of the digital clock, it was nine in the morning... way too early for my standards.

When I next woke up, sure enough my Frank was still there, but he was sitting up and talking to someone.

"Yeah... I know. She's adorable!" he paused.

"Tomorrow then? Okay, I'll be there." I heard the beep of the house phone, he laid back down next to me. And kissed me on the lips. I let a hand slither from under the covers and up his boxers. I felt him smile as he slid his tongue in my mouth, and I grabbed a rather hard Little Frank. He lurched in surprise, I smiled. He was prone to those... "little" surprises.

"Who was that you were talking to?" I asked, trying my hardest not to burst out laughing. He has the most strained look on his face... oh my god... I just made two hard-on puns!

"Someone...." he breathed.

"Does this someone have a name?"

"Yes." he gasped slightly.

"And you're not gonna tell me... are you?"

"Nope!" ha ha. He's so weird when turned on. I continued to kiss him, moving my hand up and down his length slowly. He moaned, I giggled. I knew he was trying not to cum all over me, and I know that I would hate it if he did, but I don't want him to hurt himself.

"Let it go baby. It's called a shower." he looked at me, his eyes pain-filled, and then let it go. I could feel it all over my hand, warm, wet and sticky. Gross. I pulled my hand out of his boxers, trying not to get any anywhere else. We both walked to the bathroom, stripping down and getting in. We only fooled around a little bit, nothing serious.

When we were getting dressed he tackled me down to the bed. He basically sat on my stomach and asked me plain and simple;

"Do you love me more than you loved Sonny?"

I was dumbstruck by the random question. But this is Frankie we're talking about. He's the KING of random.

"Yes! So so so much more! I would much rather have lived in a cave lined with used hypodermic needles than die by his side." I said truthfully. He shivered.

"That's a bit graphic but I guess that means you hate his guts for laughing as he watched you fall from the -- oh shit...."

"He-he laughed at... m-m-me?" I said, my voice quavering and my bottom lip began to tremble, my lip ring shaking with it.

"I shouldn't have said that... I'm so sorry! I know that was harsh, and I... please don't cry angel!" It was too late I had pushed him off of me and ran out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom. The floor was still wet and I tried not to fall... but I guess I didn't try hard enough. I slipped and fell, my bare leg catching on a loose tile. I could feel the blood rush down my leg. I stopped crawling. And looking at my leg eyes wide, with shrunken pupils. I smiled, old feelings rushing back. I could hear Frank yelling on the other side of the door to open it and let him in. I remained silent. He became worried.

"Mara! Mara are you okay? Answer me, please!" the sound of my first name was a real slap in the face. My leg began to sting horribly, and I stood up. Limping over to the door I opened it. My head hung and he just stared at me.

"Mercy I'm so -- "

"I told you... never... to use my... first... name..."

"I'm sorr -- what happened to your leg?!" I looked up at him, my eyes still wide and small-centered. A sickening smile played on my lips.

"I fell baby. You can laugh too if you want. I think it's funny! Ha Ha Frankie!" He had a tear running down his cheek. He bandaged up my leg, and cleaned up the bloody mess in the bathroom. I cold hear him crying in the bathroom... and I suddenly felt the humor melt away. I murmured:

"Baby... I know I'm not right in the head... but please just know I love you more than all the blood in my body that makes it's way to the floor."