My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

Awake At Last

"Would you call me Mercy?"

His eyes widened in shock. Would he remember me? I just remembered myself! But would he belive it?

"W-what did y-you say?"

"One day, in fall, October, a small girl tought you how to climb. She had long shiny black hair, a lavender dress, and shiny black shoes with a silver buckle. She was six, you were seven. It was approximately three weeks until your birthdays, her name was -- "

"Mara. You were that girl, who I told about my parents?" he just stared, fumbling for the words.At the same time we said,

"Would you call me Mercy?" we stopped and I broke the eye contact.

"I can't belive this!" he exclaimed.

An hour later, we climbed out and headed back to my horrid house of bad memories. I gave Frank the grand tour, ending at my room. The walls were still black and red, from when I was ten, I moved out around twelve years of age. Yea, the blood splatters were still there, all my furniture, either black with blood, or blood with black over it. I ran downstairs and found that we were staying for the weekend.

'Oh, for Christ's sake why!?' I thought bitterly. I hated this house, hated it with a blood-boiling revenge.

I walked around it aimlessly, soon to find myself in the library. The worst of my memories came flooding back, slowly soaking in, tourturing me. I remember it so well, it disturbs me. I ran away to my room and cried. I never really cried when I was little, I was head-strong, over-confident, too smart for my own good, yet so stupid for not knowing. I could see the hearse in the drive way again, Frankie running up and hugging me. His hazel eyes monitering my deathly countanance, and lastly howling to the empty skies. I hate this house so much, the burning pain came back, but a lot sharper. It spread to my back, I bit my lip and sat down to ease the pain, not to any use. I got up, took some Advil, and sat back down, to fall asleep in the chair John sat in when he told me my father was dead.