"If i do ever get married, it won't be to a girl.

I'm fooling myself into pretending he cares.

-Billy's POV-

I felt him pull all the way out and knew this was the end. He pushed himself into me harder than before and – a wave of pleasure swept over so *cough cough* orgasmic that it made me moan louder than would normally be expected. I felt Omar come inside as I came at the same time into his hand that had snaking around my waist.

-Omar’s POV-

I pulled out slowly, as to not hurt the poor boy anymore than I already had. The first time’s always the worst, I thought as I lay down next to him and tucked my head into his neck.
“I’m sorry, Billy.” I whispered into his back. The only reply I got was his rolling over to face me.
“Did it hurt a lot?” He nodded and my heart broke all over agiain.
“Except for the last…the last time. It felt really good.”
I smiled, instantly feeling better. “Yeah? Was it worth it?”
“Yeah. Yeah, it was, Omar.” But his face grew dark again and fear clenched in y stomach. He was going to ask who the fuck I thought I, thinking I had the right to violate him like that. He was gonna cuss me out, and then never speak to me again. My thoughts didn’t make any sense after what had just happened. But you never were a rational person; the voice in my head reminded me.

-Billy’s POV-

I decied to play innocent when I asked my question.
“Omar …? Why do you keep your lube in your dresser? Isn’t that the first place your mom would see it?” I composed my face as I watched his reaction.
“Hmmm?” he said, tearing his eyes away from my lips. “Oh, that’s my brother’s. I stole it from him right before his girlfriend cam over when my parents were gone. She couldn’t walk for a week after that.” His face arranged itself into a grin and I had to smile at his malice. He looked so cute when he talked about his evil doings. I snuggled close to him and rested my head against his chest. His arms tightened around my back as I listened to his heart beat. I always do or say crazy things I regret later when I’m really happy, so I should have known what I was going to do next – in the beautiful afterglow of the last, glorious thrust, I had to ask the one other question that would ruin the moment.
“Omar?”
“Yeah, babe?” Ohmigod. He called me babe. He called me babe. He called me babe. He called me babe. *dies* I stopped myself and attempted to regain some control over my brain.
“How many other boys have you slept with?” I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to know his answer.
“Uhmm….” I could feel his heart beating faster beneath my forehead. Was he going to lie to me and say I was his first? Because if he thought I was stupid enough to believe him then I-
Omar’s voice interrupted my thoughts. “Only two. My first was this summer when I was at my grandparent’s. The other was some guy who used to go to our school. I think he’s graduating this year.” I felt his heart return to its normal rhythm and knew he wasn’t lying to me.
“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this.” He continued. “Well, maybe not this, I got a little carried away. But I’ve wanted to kiss you and hold you like this for so long, it’s driven me insane. And when you came to kiss me, I knew you must have some feelings for me. And I figured that since you can’t have her, why not just go for it? And I’m really sorry I hurt you, babe. Honest I am-“
“Wait,” I raised my head to look at him. “I can’t have who?”
“The girl you cry about all the time when you think I’m not looking.” He answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Oh…that.” I glanced away, embarrassed. “I’m not crying over a girl.” I mumbled at the sheets. “I was crying over you. Because I thought you were straight.” I looked up at him, expecting him to laugh. Instead, he smiled.
“Billy, look at me. I’m too pretty to be straight.” He smiled again and planted a kiss on my upturned lips. “And if you want to go home anytime in the next few days, I suggest you go now, while you can still walk.”
“I don’t want to go!” I wailed into his shoulder. It was warm in Omar’s bed. And all that waited for me at home was my parents. Not fun.
“I’ll come over later, babe. I promise.” He stroked to back of my head in what he probably thought was a calming gesture. All it did was make me more determined to stay.
“My parents will be there.” I played that card in a desperate attempt to convince him it would be better to stay here, wrapped in his arms.
“Hey, it’ll be hard, but I car pretend that I’m not in love with you for one night.” He gently pushed me away and sat up. “And if they leave us alone for five minutes, I swear to God, I will make them the best five minutes of you life. Besdies, your parents love me. What could go wrong?”