Sequel: In Too Deep

Dirty Journalism

Maybe it's cliché, maybe it's overused, but it's the truth: Max Leopold and Jackie Bodello hate each other. Being staff members of The James Journal, their boarding school's renowned student newspaper, Max and Jackie are forced to work together on a regular basis. Fights--both verbal and physical--are common, but their friends are always there to pull them apart. Until now, when Max and Jackie are suddenly forced to spend one week together alone. Things are about to get dirty.
  1. I Hate You
    “You two are going to be the death of everyone in this room! You only have one more year together. Can you attempt to be civil?"
  2. The Party
    “Come on, Jackie, live a little!”
  3. Forget About It
    “My head hurts enough. I don’t want to have to worry about what other people will say.”
  4. Massage Away Your Hatred
    “Why don’t you join Mr. Leopold?”
  5. Psycho Muffin Eater
    “Six years don’t change after one week.”
  6. Fear of Balls
    “You… cry? I didn’t know you could display emotions!”
  7. Awwwkward...
    “And we weren’t… flirting. We were playing tennis.”
  8. Fake Fights?
    “I’m going to punch you right now, okay? Just so people will stop looking at me like I have a crazy disease.”
  9. Twisted All Around
    “That is… if Jackie can handle being in a room with Max, since they’re still worst enemies and will probably end up throwing each other out the window.”
  10. Words On The Wall
    “You seem awfully concerned, Max.”
  11. Headaches and Heartbreak
    “Why don’t you show me how it’s done?”
  12. Feeling Feverish
    "Don't be sorry."
  13. Scandal
    “You’re going to have to face everyone regardless! Geez, you guys have two settings: arguing and making out.”
  14. Breaking Point
    “I don’t want to see you two eating each other’s faces. Not very attractive, I’m sure.”
  15. One Week Was All It Took
    “Take my cranberry juice again and I’ll kill you!”
  16. Explain and Forget
    “And when Max gets here, don’t do anything Dina would do. And if you do, keep it on his bed.”
  17. She's Gone
    “Think hard. Are you in love with her?”
  18. I Still Hate You
    “You are going to be the death of me, Maxwell.”