Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Three.

“Spencer!” I practically skipped into music class.

“Ryan!” he mocked me. “You’re never this excited to see me!”

“I’m still not!” I, as the middle school kids would say, busted his bubble. “I just wanted to tell you how much I love creative writing.” I sat at the table in front of him knowing that he was probably saving the seat next to him for Hayley.

He sighed “Yes I know, you some how find writing stories about random topics fun.”

“No let me rephrase that. Guess who’s in that class?” I was practically off the wall with excitement.

“Um thirteen other nerds who also enjoy writing?!” he teased.

“No.” I said seriously.

Spencer’s face fell.

“Brendon Urie is in that class, and I sit right next to him” I ogled like a girl.

“Who?” he looked confused.

“Oh I know that kid,” Hayley came out of nowhere. “He’s in like four of my classes. He’s nice and funny but watch out Ry, he’s gay”

“I know” I said nonchalantly.

“Oh… Well yeah he’s really chill” she sat next to Spencer and I turned to the front of the room.
My mind isn’t really clear right now. Part of me is excited about going to Brendon’s house and another part is scared he might like tie me up and rape me or something.. Not that I’d mind.

I did not just think that.

I turned back around “Wait a minute, when did you switch in to music our period?” I asked Hayley.

“Yesterday, they called me in the office and changed like 3 of my classes” she smiled “Yes Ryan that means you have to deal with me almost twenty four seven now.”

“Oh Goodie!” I faced forward again and waited for class to be over.

I pretty much sat there like a vegetable until the very end of class when she gave us the homework and the bell rang.

I couldn’t pay attention if I wanted to. Not when I was going to possibly be in Brendon’s bedroom in a couple of hours. Especially not when he texts me his address in the middle of class and definitely not after he walked by the classroom and waved at me. No, by then I was ready to walk out and follow him wherever he was going.

I was throwing my notebook and other various school items that were being unused on my desk in my bag when Spencer and Hayley spoke up.

“So you really like this kid don’t you?” Spencer asked.

“I guess so,” I stopped what I was doing “I mean… I know it’s wrong but I cant help it, you know?”

“No I don’t” he shook his head “But I won’t hold you against it.”

Hayley socked his arm “What he meant was we’ll still love you the same whether you like guys, girls, cats or dogs” she smiled.

“Thanks” I finished packing. It was meant to be sarcastic but Hayley took it otherwise.

“No problem, kid” she ruffled my hair.

“You realize I’m older than you right?” I corrected her.

“Sure thing, bye!” she pulled Spencer out of the door and I followed them out.

“So I take it you're not coming over?” Spencer raised an eyebrow.

“No, well I don’t know… I seriously doubt it but you never know-” I started rambling.

“Okay… How about you just call me if you do decide to come over?” he cut me off.

I nodded. “Bye Spence, bye Hayley!”

Spencer waved.

“Bye Ryan! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t!” Hayley practically sang.

I could feel my face heating up as I turned to walk towards my car.

It’s funny she said that…only because there’s not much she wouldn’t do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh crap, I start school tomorrow!
-Sits in corner and cries-
Comments make me feel better
Plus they make me update faster
[=