Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Four.

I decided to go home and tell my dad where I was going first since I knew he’d flip if I didn’t. I pulled up I the driveway and his car wasn’t there.

I went inside and he wasn’t there either. I called him three times, no answer.

After the third call I left him a message telling him where I’d be and why. But just in case he didn’t check I left him a note by the fridge knowing he’d find it there.

I decided I need to change since I was no longer satisfied with what I was wearing. And soon I was out of the door.

I showed up at Brendon’s house maybe ten minutes later and his mother answered the door.

“Hi-”

“You must be Ryan! Brendon has not stopped talking about you since he got home, come in” she stepped aside.

I stepped in.

“He’s upstairs in his room, first door on your right” she gestured towards the stairs.
“Thanks” I smiled at her before going up the stairs.

First door on the right I stopped in front of it knocking lightly.

He opened it instantly “Hi Ryan,” he pulled me inside and shut it behind him.

He kept his back to me and went and sat in front of his computer “Okay so what do you want to do this on?”

“Um… I don’t know” I shrugged, not that he could see me.

Truth was, I wasn’t listening in class to know what were supposed to be doing.

It was silent for a long moment and I swear Brendon hasn’t moved and inch in five minutes.

“Brendon,” I stood “You okay?” I walked over to where he was.

“Yeah, I am” he stood up too, his back still to me. “My head is just.. A little crowded right now. Distract me” he pretty much demanded.

I sat on his bed and racked my brain for appropriate ways to distract him.

“Um okay so uh,” I started with what I’ve been dying to ask him since I first saw him “When did you first find out you were…gay?” I found it easier to ask when he wasn’t looking at me.

“Long time ago…like eighth grade” he was pacing now, his head down.

“Okay so when did you meet William?” I asked and he stopped moving completely.

“Last year” he mumbled and looked up running his hand through his hair.

He looked horrible. Not horrible as in monstrous, but like a sick little kid. His face was red and his eyes were puffy from crying I presume.

“What happened to you?” I moved closer to examine his face.

“So I was calling Will to tell him I wasn’t coming over later because I was gonna be doing this project with you all night but he wasn’t answering his phone so I went over there and I catch him with this little slut and I just wanted to kill her right there. Actually I wanted to kill the both of them and now I’m here crying to you about my pathetic life” his words were muffled and meshed together but I got the whole story.

I couldn’t help but ask though “Wait I thought William was-”

“No he’s bisexual” he already knew what I was going to say.

“Oh” I opened my arms and embraced him “It’s okay, you obviously don’t deserve someone like him” I’m sure this was awkward for him because he didn’t move at all.

“This is so weird” he gave in and hugged me back “You just met me today and it wasn’t even a proper greeting and here we are six hours later. I’m complaining about my ex to you and you don’t seem to be weirded out by this or anything.” he sighed.

I stood quietly holding him.

“And it sucks because I just broke it off with William, like right before you came and now… I’m just so attracted to you. I mean I’ve been attracted to you because you know you’re really hot but yeah I know you probably want to like leave now because I just told you I liked you and its probably really awkward so yeah you can go.” he practically mumbled into my shoulder.

I dropped my arms “Shut up” I spoke and his jaw dropped. “I’ve liked you since I first saw William boning you in the bathroom. No I don’t believe I’m gay but I seem to be attracted to you in more than a friendly matter and even if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t just walk out on you right now just because you said I was hot. Most likely I’d be pretty embarrassed like I am right now because I’ve been waiting for you to tell me that all day.” I looked up to see a broad smile across his face.

“So there’s only one thing left to do” in one quick motion his lips were pressed firmly against mine and I smiled into the kiss. He waited a moment before pulling away “You realize what this means right?” he asked me.

“Mmm. Brendon, I’m not gay” I licked my lips.

“I know that” Brendon nodded.

“Alright then. But I’d like to be asked properly.”

“Sure” he pulled me forward by my waist “Ryan… uh,”

“Ross”

“Right. Ryan Ross will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?” that big smile back on his face.

“Of course. You didn’t even have to ask” I laughed.

“Then why’d you?…Never mind” he pulled me in again for yet another kiss.

We stayed like that for while forgetting why I was there in the first place.

Homework
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. So I love all of you guys who comment
You make me smile, like this =D
Anybody want to know how my first day was? No?
Ah, I saw my love, it's this dude who looks like
William Beckett and Ryan Ross mashed together into one sexy beast
Don't you want t know about my first day back was now?