Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Eight.

Well I got my wish! Absolutely no homework was done be either Brendon or I tonight. But not for the reason I wanted.

Not at all, it was more like Brendon's mom 'chatting' me up all night while he went back and forth between begging and demanding that she shut up. Of course, she doesn’t listen.
It was about a quarter to eleven when I decided it'd be best if I went home. As I bid my goodbyes to the Urie family Brendon’s mother oh so kindly decided she'd walk me all the way to my car.

"See you tomorrow Bren," I smiled sneaking him a kiss when I thought his mother wasn't looking.

"Oh my you two are just too cute for words!" she exclaimed, yet found more words to say. "Icanseeitrightnowonedayyou-"

"MOM!”

"Okay, okay! It was nice chatting with you Ryan!" she waved and smiled sweetly. I returned the gesture before climbing into my car and going home.

I got home a little after eleven to see my dad knocked out on the couch with the television on. My poor father, he works so hard and so long... I don't know how he does it. I pulled a blanket on him and turned the TV off before going upstairs and preparing for bed.

NEXT DAY

Sweet Brendon filled dreams ensued last night so of course I was beyond excited to see him today at school. Apparently I was so excited that I couldn't even get my clothes on properly.

"So is this the new style?" Brendon asked when I met him by my locker. He was referring to my shirt which was turned inside out and was on backwards.

"Oh, haha... No, not really" I felt my face get warm as I laughed. "I just woke up with an urge to be near you. I wasn't even worried about putting my clothes on properly." I told him while pulling my shirt off and fixing it. I saw him staring at me with his mouth agape and I couldn't help but smile. As soon as I got my shirt on right he attacked me with kisses.

“Mmm, Ry, you’re so hot-” he tangled his hands in my hair “taking you shirt off in public like that. I’m jealous now, I should be the only one who sees you like that.”

“That’s because you’re the only one who wants to!” a very annoying yet familiar voice that I just wanted to strangle rang in my ears.

“Fuck off Hayley!” my eyes shot open angrily, I never even realized I had closed them.

“Awe, you don’t like Hayles?!” Brendon asked, petting her like she was sometime of animal.
I felt my blood boil, “NO!” I exclaimed and she gasped. “Do you?”

“I love Hayley! She’s in like… all of my classes and look at her, she’s pocket sized! How can you dislike an elf?!”

I stared at Brendon in disbelief but then it dawned on me. He wasn’t here yesterday when that leprechaun terrorized me. She almost got my best friend to kick my ass and got William stalking me now over that damn note which I still never got to read!

The bell soon rang, cutting off my thoughts as I headed off to Chemistry while Bren and Hayley went to Calculus. I was in the class long enough for the nearly dead teacher to take roll before I was summoned to the principals office.

I got weird stares as I exited class and headed down the hall to the main office where I saw the person whom I hated the most (other than Hayley) sitting in front of the office.

“What brings you down here, sexy?”

“It’s Ryan and the principal summoned me… Why are you here William?”

“I live here basically, but I got summoned also.”

I nodded and went up to the assistant.

“Name?” she asked blandly.

“George…” I almost whispered. I hate my first name.

“Ross?” she asked and I nodded.

“Take a seat.”

I did as she told, sadly the only seat left was next to William. I reluctantly sat there and kept my attention on the ugly painting hanging on the wall in front of me. Or at least I tried.

“Beckett… Why are you staring at me?” I wanted so badly smack that stupid smirk right off his face.

“Is it bothering you?”

“Yes!”

“Than that’s why.”

I sighed. How much longer must I be in the presence of this-

“George Ryan Ross and William Eugene Beckett the principal will see you both now.”

“George?” William's smirk turned into a full on grin.

“Shut up Eugene!” I snarled as we both stood and entered Ms. Banks’ office.

We sat and I waited patiently while she searched through some files. Eventually she found what she wanted and set them on her desk, folding her arms and placing them on top of the papers. It was killing me to know why I was in here with out of all people William.

Finally she opened her mouth and spoke. “I’m sorry to tell you this but you both are under the possibility of being expelled.”

And I swear I just shit a brick.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was watching America's Next Top Model re-runs
That's where I got the principals name from, sorry for that
Anyways, sorry for the wait, I'm going to try to get more frequent with the updates.
Perhaps every weekend since I'm trying to catch up with my school work, yes?
Ahh, we'll see. Comments make me happy my darlings =]