Bullets of Love (Merci pour le Venin)

Intro.

"Hey emo! Haha, ya you kid!"
We were running laps for P.E. class, then we would be forced to play an evil game known better as soccer. I would have given anything to be able to skive off, and I soon got the chance I was looking for.
"Blondie! Pay attention or I'll show you what pain really is!"
I whipped around to see a small kid wearing an oversized black hoodie laying in the fetal postion, whimpering.
"Marco you ass! Leave the kid alone."
"You worthless peice of..."
He lunged at me screaming. I never found out what he was going to do to me though, because before he could reach me the kid had gotten up and kicked him in the shin... Hard.
We both ran for dear life.

---

Ten minutes later you could find us laying on the ground watching cloud shapes pass by.
"So you're the new chick in resource eh? Good luck. I wish I could stick around a bit and show you the rops, but Dad's making me go live with him in Twassen."
"Dammit!" I exclaimed talking a pink lighter from my pocket and flicking it. "Do you have a smoke or something? I'm dying here."
"I thought you'd never ask sugar. I though you'd never ask."
And that was our routine. Me and Jesse. Jesse and I, Skip and stoner buddies... Until the day he forgot to say good-bye. Honestly, I thought that was the last I'd ever see of him. I was wrong. Actually, I was wrong about most things back then.