Remembering to Live Like Nothing More!

Morning Attacks

I sat in the hallway near my first period class.

Shouts and screams could be heard from down the hall.

Only two names came to my mind when it came to this.

Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth the two loudest guys on the planet.

Why couldn’t someone feed them cyanide? That’ll shut them up for good, I giggled to myself.

“Well isn’t it the living dead? I thought the likes of you didn’t start school until after 12?” Alex said smirking.

“Ha, very funny and original, you must be reigning in your skills! But for someone’s whose life goal is to be worshipped by all females in this school, I’d say you’d better keep going. Because alcohol and drugs will certainly be the demise in you and your looks.” I said not looking up from the book I was reading.

“Fuck you, freak!” Alex said fuming.

“I’d rather not; I don’t know where you’ve been for that matter.” I said nonchalantly.

“You know what I meant, loser!” He said still fuming.

“I know, you just make it so easy to have a comeback. Maybe because of your lack of originality, I suppose.” I said still not bothering to look up.

“Whatever freak show!” He said leaving me there in the hall and going down the stairs.

I smiled down and kept on reading, when in turn I heard my own group of friends walking up the stairs.

“What’s up?” Edgar said looking at me.

“Nothing much just fighting with Gaskarth,” I said looking at Edgar, Raven and Chellie.

“Ooh, he’s got to have some kind of sick crush on you?” Chellie said brightly.

I giggled at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??

:]