Remembering to Live Like Nothing More!

Standing Still Part 2.

[School]

Everything seemed in a blur since I left the house. I don’t remember much after my shower.

I even managed to arrive at school.

But I really wasn’t paying attention to anything. So I didn’t notice where I was walking.

Because it caused me to run into someone, well someone I wasn’t expecting to run into today.

Regan Luna.

That’s when I did a double take at her.

“S…,” I was about to say before she flipped out on me.

“Look, I don’t have time to put up with your shit. Make fun of me all you want Gaskarth!” She said crossed.

I didn’t even say anything to her today yet, what the fuck was she going at? I was too preoccupied by my dream to even care what she thought.

“You know what Luna, fuck off. My life’s goal isn’t to make fun of you all the time. Get over yourself.” I yelled back at her.

She stood there, as I walked away from me.

“Hey, are you alright?” Jack asked looking concerned.

“Yes, just bothered by something that happened.” I said with my head on the desk.

“Well, I think your problem might just get worse. Look whose walking inside the class.” He said.

I brought my head up from the desk.

No, fucking way!

I didn’t realize I said that out loud until Mr. Grayson said something

“Well, Mr. Gaskarth, I think you owe Ms. Luna an apology.” Mr. Grayson stood there looking at me.

While he said that to me, everyone else was paying attention to Regan, who just dashed out of the classroom.

Fuck, nothing is going right this morning.

I walked outside the classroom, I’d know where she was, and it wasn’t that hard to figure her hiding spot.

“What are you doing here?” She asked tearfully.

“I was sent to find you, unfortunately.” I said.

“Then tell them you found me, I’m going home I knew today was going to be horrible.” She said still sitting in the dark.

“Do you want to give me a ride home, my day isn’t any better then yours.” I said.

I saw her silhouette move and she came out of the dark.

“Didn’t you drive here?” She said.

“Yes, but I’ll get caught if I take my car. You can bring me back.” I said looking at her.

“Fine, but where would you go, not that I care. I only care about my ass.” She said standing there.

“I don’t know. Where are you going?” I asked.

“Home, my parents are out of town.” She said

“Well, can I go with you?” I asked

“Over my dead rotting corpse,” She said

“Please, you said yourself; you and I need to get out of here.” I said pleading with her.

“Fine,” She said looking annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.

:)