I Kissed a Boy

Seven.

I settled back down next to him and he slid his arms further around my hips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he nuzzled his face into my chest.
‘Lex, before we take this any further, I want you to promise me one thing.’ I told him and he looked up at me.
‘Anything. I’d do anything for you.’ He said, his eyes showing that he meant what he said whole-heartedly.
‘Promise me that whatever happens, whether we work out as a couple or not, we’ll still be best mates.’ I met his gaze and waited for an answer.
‘Promise.’ he whispered back, his voice sincere.
The tears in his perfect blue eyes began to reform when I asked ‘Do your parents know that you… like guys?’ I regretted asking afterwards because chances are they probably don’t. I didn’t even find out until this morning. He shook his head.
‘No, they don’t.’ he answered ‘And I don’t want them to. They’ll never even look at me again.’ A few tears spilled to his cheeks. I moved my hand and wiped them away with the sleeve of my jacket.
‘Alex, they’re gonna find out at some point anyway when they see us this close.’ I said, attempting to reason with him.
‘I suppose…’ he muttered, looking up at me again.
‘What about the guys?’ he asked, raising an eyebrow ‘At least we know they won’t yell at us.’
‘I guess not…’ I murmured. He moved his face close to mine and slid his arms up so that they were around my neck. He pulled himself up and onto his knees. I traced his spine with my left hand before it joined my right on his waist.
He pushed his lips up against mine and I kissed back, resisting the urge to deepen the kiss, trying not to look too eager. I didn’t need to resist for long, because before I knew it, his tongue was working it’s way into my mouth. I managed to keep my mouth shut for a few moments before the burning desire to let his tongue explore overwhelmed me. I opened my mouth a fraction and his tongue wove its way inside. He slid his hands though my hair and our tongues danced intricately, almost driving both of us to moaning. He slipped his hands back to my shoulders and withdrew his tongue. He pulled away, but stayed very close.
‘Your turn.’ he whispered, smirking. I smirked back and gently pressed my lips to his again. I ran my tongue along his lower lip, asking for entry. He was on the verge of allowing it when the door creaked open.
Ali stuck his head through the door and saw us both. He stepped through the doorway and we broke apart, turning to look at him.
‘Care to explain?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been ages between updates. =(
I'll try to get them up more often. Is the layout any better now? Opinions valued.
Thanks for comments. =]
x
S