Please Don't Make Me Beg

Chapter 17: Nice Guys Finish Last

**ONCE AGAIN, FAIR WARNING--MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU CARE ABOUT SUCH THINGS.**

Billie knelt at her feet, and his mischievous laughter fed her boldness. She watched his eyes spark, his face crinkling in an enormous grin, as his hands moved in slow circles on her hips. Staying very still, she allowed him to caress her belly and sides, breathing deeply to control herself. His green eyes were fixed on her bare breasts, rising and falling with every breath. His hands begin to slide upward toward them, but she took hold of his wrists and stopped him before he could reach his goal.

"Not yet," she told him.

The smile on his face faltered, and he looked mildly confused. She moved his hands gently back to her hips. His palms were warm on her skin, and when he began to slide them toward her the curve of her rear end, she corrected him once again.

"You fucking little tease," he grinned. "You're not going to let me touch you? That's not fair!" He was almost whining.

"I'm not worried about being fair. All you need to think about right now is doing exactly what I want you to," she purred, her voice deep and sultry.

"Oh, ho! So is that the game we're playing?

"This is no game, Billie." She looked steadily down at him, tugging softly at a lock of his hair. "Don't forget you're not playing with some sweet young thing who lives for your amusement now. You're used to having it all your way, but you may have met your match." She punctuated her words with a gentle tug on his tie, and his head tilted back a little further so that he was looking directly into her eyes.

"I think you may be right," he grinned.

She stepped back and pulled him to his feet by his shirt front, and he put up no resistance. Her fingers slid the knot of his red skull tie downward with agonizing slowness, and pulled it out of his collar, draping it around her own neck. The fabric lay like a whisper over her breasts, barely concealing her pink nipples.

Billie began to reach for her again, then glanced upward to her face. She shook her head, "no" again, smiling wickedly at him. A groan rose from his chest.

"You can't do this to me! This is cruel!" he begged.

Now it was her turn to laugh. "And you love every minute of it, don't you?" she asked, unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt. She heard the low hiss of his breath as she worked her way downward and opened it, exposing his smooth chest, and the brilliant colors of his tattoos.

Her dark head bent toward him, lips brushing softly over his collarbone and over the pulse in his throat. Gritting his teeth to control himself, he kept his hands obediently on her hips as she moved lower, swirling her tongue around his nipples, sucking them gently between her teeth. His head swiveled from side to side as he bit his lower lip, almost drawing blood, and his fingers dug into her skin.

She raised her head and gazed into his smoldering green eyes, then turned with a lazy smile and began to walk toward the stairs, her hips swaying tantalizingly

"Where the hell are you going?" he cried in disbelief. "Are you just going to leave me like this?"

"That depends on how fast you get your ass up to the bedroom."

"Just watch me!" he cried, sprinting past her. She heard his footsteps beating a rapid tattoo up the steps, but before she followed him, she turned back toward the kitchen...

Moments later, she climbed the steps slowly, smiling to herself. Already Billie had removed the rest of his clothing and was propped up on his elbow in the bed, covers folded back for her to climb in beside him.

"What's your hurry? I don't know about you, but I could use a shower," she taunted. She paused outside the door of the bathroom to let her jeans slither down her legs, puddling on the floor as she stepped carelessly out of them. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she laughed as he slapped his forehead, a desperate look on his face.

"God, you're killing me here, woman!"

"No, not killing you. I'm just making you wait until I say it's time!" she grinned.

"Patience is not one of my strengths."

"It will be," she said smoothly.

She turned back toward the bathroom, and reached in to turn on the faucets in the shower. As she bent, adjusting the temperature, she felt warm hands slide up her back in a gentle massage. Her eyes closed, feeling his strength as he rubbed her tired body.

She turned to him after savoring his caresses for a moment, and laid her palms on the flat of his chest, touching his full lips with hers. He immediately pulled her naked body closer and deepened the kiss, but she pushed back again, breaking contact between them, and stepped into the shower.

She didn't close the curtain all the way, and pretended not to notice that Billie stood just outside watching her every move. His arousal was straining the delicate skin, veins tracing a faint blue line as they throbbed with his desire for her.

Knowing full well that she had an audience, she rolled her head back to let the water run over her body and through her dark hair. She soaped herself slowly, very slowly, turning toward him so he could see her hands, covered in thick lather, sliding over her skin. As she worked apple-scented shampoo into her hair, she could see him drinking her in with his eyes. She felt her knees weaken as she stole long glances at his tight, hard body, so obviously responding to her every move.

Finally clean, and feeling somehow new and rejuvenated, she stepped out of the water, wrapping herself in the soft, white fluffy towel.

"All yours!" she sang innocently, as if she had no idea what she had done to him.

"Ohhhh, you are an evil bitch!" he grinned. "Aren't you going to stay in here with me?"

"Well, I suppose I could, just for a minute. Would you like me shampoo your hair?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, that sounds nice."

She unwrapped the towel from her body and stepped back into the shower with him. He stood, his back to the water, as his black hair dripped, slick and shining, and rivulets of warm water ran down his chest and hips.

She worked the shampoo in slowly, rubbing his scalp and running her fingers through his hair. Her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, and she could feel him, rock-hard against her leg, as their wet bodies slid against each other. The heat that radiated from him could have consumed them both, and she felt her own self-control wavering as her hands moved, searching, against his skin.

When they were finished, she let him towel her dry again, and rubbed the water from her hair as best she could. Without speaking, she crossed the room to the big bed, and stood beside it, arms folded, watching as he finished drying himself and dropped the towel to the floor.

"Now come over here," she told him. She backed him toward the edge of the bed, and motioned for him to lie back. He watched her warily, his self-control nearly spent.

Climbing onto the bed beside him, she rested on her knees, looking down at his blazing green eyes. He was breathing hard, but not with the exertion of the shower. She rubbed the tattooed skin of his chest, his shoulders, lifted his muscular arms up and over his head as she bent to kiss him, her damp hair falling around his face. Their tongues twined together, she held his wrists in one hand as the other slid slowly beneath the pillow.

Billie was lost in the taste of her lips, melting with the heat of her kiss, and was completely unaware of what she was doing until he felt the cold metal and heard the snap of the cuffs around his wrists. He instinctively tried to bring his arms down to defend himself, but found he was fastened securely to the post at the head of the bed.

Li leaned back on her knees, a wicked grin on her face as she looked down at his helpless expression.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, his voice husky with passion.

"Whatever I want," she growled, trailing her nails lightly down his chest, stopping just below his navel. "I took a little souvenir from you that night on the bus. You don't mind, do you?" she said with a grin. Smoothly, she brought one leg over his still-damp body so that she straddled his waist, and leaned forward so her chest was only a heartbeat above his face.

The muscles in his abdomen tightened as he tried to lift his head closer to her, but his captive arms wouldn't let him. She looked down at him, his lips parted, straining to touch them to her freshly scrubbed pink nipple, but made sure she remained just out of his reach.

"God damn it!" he hissed. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" She glanced over her shoulder at the telltale evidence.

"Yes, I can see exactly what I'm doing!" she giggled.

"And you think it's funny to drive me crazy like this? Is that it?"

She leaned over to the night stand and opened the drawer. Pulling out the skull tie she had taken from him earlier, she wrapped it loosely across his face, covering his eyes.

"Fuck no, you're not blindfolding me!" he cried, and there was the faintest trace of fear in his voice. She moved her body until she was lying beside him, legs twined with his, her head on his chest, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Billie, don't worry. I would never, ever do anything that would hurt you or make you feel bad," she whispered. " I'm turning the tables on you, but I promise I won't do anything that doesn't give you pleasure. If I do, just tell me, and I promise I'll stop. Okay?" she whispered soothingly.

His body seemed to relax against her. "Okay, I guess I have no choice but to trust you."

"That's right, you don't!" she said, but he could hear the smile in her voice.

Again she reached into the drawer, and he could hear a faint snap. Suddenly something dripped onto his chest and belly, three, four, five drops of something thick and sticky and cool.

"It's just honey," she reassured him. "I have a weakness for sweet things. But I know just how to get it off."

His skin was electrified with anticipation, and when her soft, wet tongue began to slowly, maddeningly lick the golden sweetness away, he thought he would explode. Her mouth lingered over the drops that fell on his nipples, and he writhed against her lips in an agony of pleasure.

"Please, Li, please let me go so I can touch you. I don't think I can stand it anymore!" he panted.

She reached down and removed the tie from around his eyes. He watched as she knelt above him, eyes wide as she lowered herself onto him, head thrown back, lips parted in a silent cry, and as he entered her, his hips thrust upward desperately to meet her.

Their bodies moved together in perfect unison for several minutes, and he could feel himself close to blissful release, when she slowly lifted her body and pulled away from him.

"No! No! Ah, God, don't stop now!" he begged, almost desperate.

"Sshhhh," she whispered into his ear. "I'm giving you what you asked for." He felt a click as the key turned, and the cuffs fell away from his wrists.

His arms were around her in an instant, crushing her in his passion, and his lips devoured the softness of her skin. She could feel the animal she'd unleashed in him, barely under control. She wanted him madly, insanely, wanted to give him control now, let him overpower her.

She gazed up at him with wide eyes. "You aren't going to hurt me, are you?" she asked softly, but she knew the answer. Though they had just showered, his skin glistened with sweat, and his breath came in ragged gasps. The battle of wills had become a fire that threatened to engulf them both.

"Never, Li. I could never hurt you, no matter what. You can't know what you do to me..." and then his body was pressing down on her, hands finding every sweet, secret spot her body possessed, driving her mad. His hands parted her thighs, and he drove into her roughly, again and again. Clutching his back, she cried out, calling his name, and then suddenly it felt as if she were bathed in heat, melting, flowing into him, through him, as her body shuddered against his.

His lips took hers with a fury, and then she could feel him tensing against her. With a snarling groan, he pressed himself deep into her, head spinning, as he called her name over and over.

For the first time in his life, as the storm of passion began to slowly pass, he felt with surprise the remnants of warm tears on his cheeks, and he buried his face in the softness of her chest and fell into a dreamless sleep in her arms...