Jetset Sugar

Fantasies

Frank lay on his back in the dark, staring at the ceiling of the spare room. He had offered the spare room to Gerard but he insisted on going home since Sammi was left alone. They stayed up until it was way into the Witching Hour. Borrowing the car from Frank, Gerard drove back to his apartment, wishing that he didn’t have to.

Frank thought about what Gerard had told him, about Helena. It sounded a little too Twilight Zone for him and he was skeptical at the beginning. But what Gerard had said was right, if it was just a fragment of Gerard’s imagination, then how it was possible that Ashley saw it too.

Ashley.

He thought about Ashley as well, about how she acted towards him just now. She was right, he was being an asshole. He didn’t know what made him say the things he did. Memories of that night swam around his head. He felt like his heart was yanked out of him when he saw her all bruised and beaten up. He closed his eyes and immediately saw Ashley’s face. He could remember the scent of her hair, the way her fingers wrapped around his. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. He knew it was freaky to be watching someone sleep, but he couldn’t help it. Her eyes were twitching and he remembered wondering then if she was dreaming about him. It was a very unlikely but one could always hope.

He wanted to apologize for leaving just like that, but he decided it didn’t matter. Besides, he did saw Gerard that morning before he leave. Was she upset about that? But why should she? Wasn’t he the one that wanted to stay? Doesn’t that mean he could leave anytime he wanted? He decided to push all those questions out of his head and tried to get some sleep. But he couldn’t. Thoughts of Ashley were still lingering in his head. Whenever he is around her, he felt strong yet weak, smart yet dumb, proud yet humbled. Basically, he feels like a fool each time he is around her. To be able to bury his face deep in her thick black hair must be sheer heaven. Her smile, those cherry lips. He wondered what it would feel like to taste those lips. Must be like taking a bite from a forbidden fruit, sinful yet satisfying. If he would ever have the chance, he would not only stop there. He would plant a trail of kisses down her slender neck to the hollow at the base of her throat. For the first time he noticed how beautiful her long legs were, and how easily it would wrap around his waist. He would have her over and over again through out the night and teach her the ways. He began wondering if Ashley was still a virgin.

Oh God, this is so wrong.

Frank had only become aware how hard his fantasies of Ashley had made him and the realization of her age did nothing to bring his erection to a simmer. He cursed himself and groaned in frustration before turning to the side and tried to sleep. It didn’t work. He tossed and turned a few more times before he finally gave up. He got out of bed and decided to get a cold drink, or maybe even a cold shower.