Jetset Sugar

It's just a warning

“And that is just a warning. Two weeks. We expect the complete order, all five of them, or it’ll be your heads on a silver platter.”

“Of course…two…two weeks, no problem,” Catherine replied, with a shaky smile. She remained smiling as she watched the six men walked out of her apartment in a single file. She shut the door quickly as soon as they had left. Leaning against it, she gave out a huge sigh of relief. A low growl at the corner of her room caught her attention

Hunching over, on his knees was Alfie. He slowly looked up at her, the corner of his mouth was bleeding and a raw swelling was developing just above his left eye.

“Are…are you alright?” Catherine asked, approaching him slowly.

“Yeah,” he grunted, trying to get up. He was only trying to protect her when he was viciously attacked. Despite his big size, he was nothing against five men, two of whom had used a baseball bat.

Catherine helped him to the sofa and looked around at her apartment. Everything was out of place. Several of her picture frames were broken, lamps smashed, chairs turned over, some had their legs broken. Loose scraps of wallpaper hung haplessly revealing the plastered wall. It was not the first time, but it was definitely the worse.

Catherine buried her face in her hands and started sobbing. Her shoulders shook as she let the tears run free. Alfie placed a shaky hand on her upper back and stroke it downwards, trying to calm her down.

“We have to find her,” she finally said to Alfie in a fierce whisper. Her head whipped towards him so quickly, it almost seemed that she had snapped her neck. “We have to find her, and her little doctor friend too.”

The corner of Alfie’s lips twitched a little to show his agreement, but it only made the bleeding worse.

“Ohh…” Catherine cooed, her features suddenly softening. “My poor baby…first, I’ll take care of you, then, we’ll take care of them. I will not let another young slut get in my way again. The little bitch had ruined my plans for the last time.”