Jetset Sugar

Pansy Frankie

We decided to let Ashley cool down before trying to talk to her again. She had always been temperamental, but she was never mean. She doesn’t say things just to hurt others, that’s for sure. What happened just now really did come as a shock to me.

I was lying on the sofa that was now right at the end of the living room, against the wall. Frank was pacing, with a worried look on his face and biting his nails.

“Will you stop pacing?” I told him off. He stopped and looked down at me, still biting his nails. “And stop biting your nails.”

“Hey Gee, erm…you, disagree with what she said right?” he asked me, nervously.

“What?” I replied, clearly confused.

“I mean, I look okay right?” he threw that question at me and before I could say anything, he pulled his shirt over his head.

“Fuck sake!” I laughed out loud. “Is that what’s bothering you?”

Frank said nothing. He looked down at his feet and shrugged.

“Put your shirt back on, you look fine,” I answered him without even looking at him.

“You’re not even looking, Gee!”

“Stop being such a fucking Pansy!”

The whole situation was getting hilarious. I did not mean to be insensitive but I just couldn’t stop laughing. But I did, when I saw Ashley standing at the hall way, looking at Frank, bare-chested, standing above me as I was sprawled on the sofa. It was definitely not something that you would see everyday. I stood up quickly and Frank walked away from me, putting his shirt back on.

“Ash,” I said, clearing my throat. “You…erm…everything alright?”

She nodded quietly and walked over to the table where the candles were. As she started placing them around the living room, she motioned for me to light them up while Frank turned off the rest of the lights. Within minutes the place was bathed in the glowing flame of the candles. Frank and I chose a space on the floor and sat down cross-legged, Ashley joined us with the Ouija board in hand. She placed it right in the middle of us.

“I thought we can’t use that?” Frank pointed out.

“No harm trying,” Ashley replied flatly. “Let’s begin.”