I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 10

He pushes my face away from him as I laugh, "Jabba jealous"

I plop down on the couch and Carly follows suit quickly. He glares daggers at me.

"No. Your just mine and I'm not willing to share with anyone else. Especially him."

He opens his knife, throwing it at the wall across from him. I notice it lands on a picture of Bruce.

"You know, you need to stop trying so hard. I'm not afraid of you. Never have and never will be."

I smile while twirling a loose strand of hair through my fingers.

"Really doll? The look on your face earlier makes me think otherwise." he chuckles, walking towards the knife and ripping it out.

I get up and go over to him, putting my face in front of his, almost touching, "I have a great life. A better one than before. And it doesn't involve you."

He grabs my neck, throwing me against the closest wall. I hear Carly whimpering.

I get up laughing, "Here we go again." I mumble, cracking my neck and storming over to him.

"You just don't learn, do you?" he laughs.

I go to punch him but he ducks, punching me in the stomach. I take it and ignore the pain forming. I lift my leg, whacking him in the side of his head. He laughs louder as I grab his arm, which is still holding the knife, twisting it. He falls down on his back, giggling more.

I step on his chest, "You done?"

Smirking, he tilts his head, not looking at my face. I glare as he says, "I can see up your ski-i-irt. My what a lovely view!"

'Whoops! Forgot I'm wearing this!'

I kick him in the ribs. Turning to walk away, I feel something against my leg, making me limp down to the ground. I look, seeing a long line of blood, trickling down my upper calf. I look over my shoulder, glaring at him as he pins me down on my stomach. I feel the knife softly caressing my legs, my arms and now the back of my neck.

I close my eyes, shivering. He chuckles darkly, "See how she shivers with anticipation?"

(No I did not use a Rocky Horror quote! -cheesy grin-)

"Fuck you!" I spit through gritted teeth.

His mouth is near my ear, biting it softly, "You already have." he says quietly so Carly doesn't hear.

I groan, trying to wiggle out of his arms, "Don't remind me."

I almost crawl away but he pulls me back by my hair and I squeak.

I close my eyes, "Oh, I'll remind you! How you screamed, wanting more. Scratching my back, enjoying all the pleasure from cutting you."

I bite my lip, grinning a little bit. Images from those two nights start to flash through my brain. He drops me, getting up and sitting next to Carly, who scoots away. I open my eyes as I watch as he just smiles at her, watching. I bury my head in my hands, breathing quietly, but heavily.

'Why does he do this to me? He's driving me crazy! Why am I even acting like this, it's like I like him or something! Ok...maybe I'm kidding myself. Maybe I do. Just a little. Very....tiny bit. Yeah, that's it. It's an infatuation. Awh shit.'

I start smacking my head for thinking too much. Joker is laughing. I look up to see Carly on the floor now, scooting her away towards me. She won't tear her eyes away from him. She's petrified. He's still watching her, covering his mouth for laughing so much.

"Stop starring at her. She hates that. It makes her tick."

He glances towards me, "So she's like a bomb eh? Hmm."

I get up, pointing at him, "You leave her the fuck alone you psycho!"

He growls, "What was that dolly?"

I push his buttons, "Leave. Her. The. Fuck. Alone!"

He sighs, shaking his head, "Your going to regret that."

I try to run but he grabs the collar that's wrapped around my neck, choking me.

"This could be useful." he mumbles as he drags me away from Carly for a punishment.

'Me and my stupid mouth. I never will learn, will I?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be uh...pretty awesome. From more than one person too. Yeah :D

Anyone wants to make a banner, go here. It's different pictures than before. haha

http://www.quizilla.com/my/journal/988145/pictures-for-sequel