I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 11

He drags me to his room, opening the door. I start to walk in and he trips me, laughing loudly as I crash into the floor unprepared.

"Get up."

I don't bother to move.

"Get. Up." he growls.

I stretch myself out, flipping myself over to look at him.

I smile, "I'm actually quite comfy here, thanks."

He grabs my ankle and drags me to his bed. He picks me up, throwing me like a rag dog towards the bed. I glare at him as he stands there like a statue, bringing out his knife. He's grinning, watching the light glint off the shiny exterior of the sharp blade, twirling it around in his fingers.

He stops and quickly glanes up at me, "Let's put a smile on that face. Huh Lovebug?"

I can feel sweat forming all over my body as he advances forward slowly, "Let's have a little fun."

He pounces on me, digging the knife deep into my arm. My eyes snap shut and I open my mouth, but no scream comes out. He punches me in the face, busting my lip open while dragging the blade lightly down my thigh. It's not deep, but it's starting to trickle blood. I gasp, holding back a moan. I start to kick at him, pushing him off me ever so slightly. He starts giggling as I roll off the bed, crawling my way to the bathroom.

'Come on Blair, just a few more inches.'

I turn and see him quickly jump off the bed and stride towards me. I get up, slipping in the process but at least I make it to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. I back up, watching the door literally bend as he slams his body into it.

"Lovebug, just open the door. I only want to talk!"

'Damn liar.'

I feel my knees bend. I backed up too far, falling into the tub with a small scream. My head whacks against the tile on the wall pretty hard and my mind starts to drift out of consciousness as I look down at my arm and leg. There's so much blood. I feel numb. I softly poke my arms wound, wincing a little. I take my hand away, observing the crimson liquid that drips off my fingertips. I hear a faint crash as I look up, seeing the door laying on the tiled floor and the Joker standing there with a mad grin on his lips. He starts walking towards me and that's all I remember before blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! So much homework plus yesterday was my bday :]
Feedback? I won't update...I swear!