I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 13

I push him against the hard, tiled wall and he chuckles, "Ooh! Not what I expect-"

"No you perv."

He glares as I turn around, grabbing a wash cloth, turning on the water and running the cloth under it, letting it soak up as much water as it can. I then turn back to him, holding the damp cloth. He's still glaring and grabs my arms, reading my mind.

"I don't think so sweetie."

I get closer to him, saying quietly, "Please. I need to know."

He confused, "Know what? How hideous I am?"

I shake my head, keeping eye contact with him, "No."

He watches my eyes, knowing I'm not lying and slowly loosens his grip on me and dropping his arms to his sides.

"Then why?"

I mumble, "I need to know."

I start to slowly wipe off the paint that covers his entire face. I start on his right side of his face, rubbing in small circles. He closes his eyes and his skin starts appearing. So clear and oddly, slightly tan. Now his nose, then eye. I stop, turning so I can wash out the cloth. I refuse to look, to really look at his face till I'm done. Forehead, rest of nose, other eye and cheek. I step back a little. All that's left is his lips. I stare at the red paint covering them and his scars up. His eyes are still closed.

'Maybe he's afraid? No, probably embarrassed.'

I clear my throat, carefully wiping it away. I finish a few minutes later, throwing the cloth into the sink and leaning against it, closing my eyes, scared of what he looks like. I'm gripping the counter tightly, shaking a little. I feel him touch my arms. I then open my eyes and gasp. Yup. He's the Jack from my dreams. His eyes are open and he's smirking, his lips curving up on one side, one of those cute side grins. The scars are honestly not that bad. I mean, of course they are but you can barley notice them.

"See, nothing special Doll."

He's talking low, sounding just like my dream Jack. I can feel the tears starting up, scared of what's going on. I hold them back though, reaching forward and caressing his perfect, handsome face. Without his makeup, he's so human. Not evil, not a monster or a killer. Just...Jack. And at that moment, I'm not afraid of him anymore.

He stops smiling, sighing quietly and grabbing my hand, holding it there.

I whisper, "Jack, your beautiful."

He looks at me with a stone solid expression. We just stare at each other for the longest time.

'He's not crazy. He's just a man.'

I get closer to him, my heart beating faster, memorized by his looks. He takes my hand away from his face, entwining his fingers in mine, by our sides. He pulls me closer with that hand, our bodies now touching and I actually don't mind.

I start to smile as our foreheads lean together, "I've never met anyone so beautifully dark."

He chuckles, then stops, leaning in and brushing his lips on mine. I close my eyes and I shock him by kissing him back. He's smiling now. It feels like a real smile, but it's probably just me.

'It's what you want, my body says. Give in, says my heart.'
♠ ♠ ♠
teehee oh hohoho hahaha heheehe I don't know lol.
Feedback would be incredible :]