I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 14

'What's wrong with me? This is so wrong. I have Bruce! Oh my god, Bruce!'

I push him away, quickly getting out of the room and away from him. I sit on his bed, running my fingers through my long hair. He casually walks out, leaning against the door frame.

"I can't do this."

He frowns, coming towards me and laying down, "Why not doll? Not like your doing anything wrong." he purrs into my neck, running his finger down my back.

I close my eyes, sucking in air, "But Bruce..."

He rolls his eyes, "Forget old Brucey boy. You've got me now!"

He pulls my body on top of his. His arms reach for the zipper of my dress and I slap them away, getting off of him.

"Leave me alone!"

He yanks my hair, pulling me back to him. That knife is at my neck again, making me shut my mouth, "Ya know, you are so bi polar! One minute you want me, the next your worrying. Give in Lovebug. There's no use fighting it."

I look over at him as someone knocks, making him groan in frustration, "What?!" he yells.

"Bridget's here."

His face falls as his gaze never leaves my eyes. He then gets up without a word, leaving me confused. I scoff, falling back down on the bed. 20 minutes later, I get bored and dig through his drawers, finding a pair of my underwear.

'What the fuck, did he steal these from me?! Wondered where these ran off to.'

I go to the bathroom, taking a quick shower, changing my undergarments and placing the dress back on along with my tall converse. I don't bother drying my hair, it's kind of warm in this place anyways. I decided to roam and try to find Carly. I rush out of the room, heading towards Alicia's only to find out no ones in there. I'm about to start wandering around until I hear loud laughter from downstairs. I change my course, quietly skipping down the stairs. The door is open and I walk in, seeing Alicia and Carly sitting down on a couch. She's doing her best to help her out and stay calm. I look past the guys cigar smoke and poker playing, to see in the back, Jack with the girl from my dream. And the best part? She's letting him nibble on her neck, causing her to let out sick giggles. That stabbing feeling is attacking my poor heart. I stumble backwards, bumping into someone. I blink away tears as I look up to the face of one of the guys, Dave.

He's got short, spiky blonde hair, grey eyes, labret piercing and he's pretty built. Standing at 6'0", he stares down at me with his soft, compassionate face, "Hey, you ok?"

I shake my head, covering my mouth as I push past him, slamming the door open. Mark sees what I'm upset about and he shakes his head.

-Third Person POV-

Everyone looks where the noise came from.

"What was that?" Joker asks, pushing Bridget away.

"Blair, boss." says Dave.

Joker starts biting his lip, pushing past him to find his pet. He hears loud clanking noises and frustrated screams coming from the kitchen. He pushes open the closed door, slowly entering the room. Everything is thrown somewhere. She's currently on the tile floor, digging through a cabinet, throwing the contents out.

"What are you doing Lovebug?"

She quickly turns to face him, sending him her worst glare, looking incredibly evil.

"How the fuck can you not have alcohol in this dump?!" she practically screams.

He studies her. Her raven black hair is wet, wavy and sticking to her beautiful face. Tears are also streaming down her face as her lip trembles.

Opening a cabinet, he pulls out one bottle of berry flavored Three Olives Vodka and another bottle of Jack Daniel's. Her face lightens up, forgetting the reason why she was angry and crying. She takes the bottles from his grasp, rushing past him while snatching up a large plastic blue cup.

"Hey!" he shouts after her as she runs back to the group.

-Normal POV-

I plop down on the couch next to Alicia, Carly and this dream girl named Bridget. There's already three other cups and I start pouring enough to be two shots into each cup, pushing them towards the owners.

"What are you doing Blair?" Carly asks.

I mock her bitterly and say, "What the hell does it look like?! God! No one can just take a hint for once!"

I then pour mine. My beloved Jack Daniel's. Carly mumbles how she's going to need a chaser and Alicia gets up to go get pops. I fill my cup higher than theirs. Halfway. That's at least 5 shots I'd say.

Carlys eyes are bulging, also a little smirk playing on her lips, "No you aren't!"

I pick up my cup right as the Joker comes in, eyeing my glass. I smirk evilly, "Hell yes I am!"

I chug it. In one sip. I'm just that good. I suck in air once I finish, shaking my head to make the slight burn go away, "Woo!"

Alicia comes back with chasers for the three of them and they take their time sipping theirs while I start to pour my second, 5-shots. I grin again as I down this one also, quickly feeling the numbing feelings coming into affect. That's the thing I love about liquor. It really is quicker!

-Three hours later-

Joker decided everyone can have tonight and tomorrow off since the guys now joined in on our little drinking party. I'm currently standing on the table, swaying my hips to the beginning of 'Crazy Bitch' by Buckcherry. I seem to be able to keep my dancing ability while I'm drunk also. I already knew I could, but it's been at least 5 years since I've last had a sip of alcohol.

Everything's wobbling and I close my eyes, taking in the music as I dip down, quickly getting back up as everyone howls at me, laughing wildly. I open my eyes, seeing Bridget sitting on Jokers lap. Anger rushes through me like waves as I jump off the table, grabbing Dave by the collar of his shirt. This catches the Jokers attention as he glares at us now.

"Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it."


I turn quickly so my back is towards him, dipping down with my legs spread. I place my hands on my knees as I slowly ascend up him.

"When I dream of doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on."


I scratch down his chest, playfully biting my lipring. I glance over at Joker. His jaw is shut tightly, hands clutched together, forming fists. I grin, pushing Dave onto a empty chair, climbing onto his lap, straddling him. I grin.

"Take it off!"

I slowly start to unzip the top part of my dress, showing off my sexy, red bra with black lace on the top and stopping before my hips. His mouth drops as everyone whoops louder. I notice the Jokers furry, hate burning into Dave's head.

"The paper is your game
Jump in bed with fame
Another one night paid in full
You're so fine, it won't be a loss
Cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face."


I move so I throw my perfectly wavy hair behind my back, bending backwards, moving my upper body to the music. Never falling. The song eventually ends and I giggle, slapping Dave's tranced face lightly and actually falling off of him. Everyone starts to break out in drunken giggles and I stop, looking around for the Joker. I see Bridget sitting on the couch again, rolling her eyes at everyone. No one notices me as I get up and leave, stumbling my way towards dear Jabbas room.
♠ ♠ ♠
weee. Feedback?!

here's the undergarments. Hehe
Image