I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 16

Pain. So much pain. I groan, rolling on my stomach, wincing while doing so. I hug the soft, green pillow beneath my head, smiling as I remember last nights events. I feel a pair of arms pulling me towards them. I open my eyes to look over at Jack. He looks peaceful, specially with no makeup on. His eyes slowly open, focusing on me. He starts to smile. A real, genuine smile. He drops his face in the crevasse of my neck, bringing my body closer to his.

"Your fucking amazing doll." he groans.

I grin, running my fingers through his greasy blonde, green hair. I quickly stop though, feeling a sharp pain on the inside of my left and right thighs. I throw the blankets off me, revealing myself in nothing as I stare at the bloody mess that covers my thighs. I scream loudly as he sits there giggling and saying things like "nice" and "sexy". I rush towards the bathroom, reaching for a washcloth, carefully washing off the blood. On my left thigh says 'The' and on my right, 'Jokers'. I scream louder. He walks into the bathroom, still wearing nothing. I raise my eyebrow, slightly tipping my head but snap out of it, throwing the towel at his face.

"What the fucks wrong with you?!"

He grins more, coming over to me, whispering, "So many things."

He chomps down on my neck, my eyes rolling back in my head. I push him off me and out of the room. He pouts as I slam the door in his face. I turn the water on in the shower, taking a 15 minute shower, not to keep him waiting. I step out, seeing a sweater dress laying on the counter. I sigh, drying myself and my hair off. I put on a new pair of undergarments then place the skintight material on my body.

I stare into the mirror, "Hmm, not bad."

The dark grey, soft material hugs my curves perfectly. There's a hood attached and I place is on my head. My long black hair sticking out in perfect, but still wet, waves. The length of the dress ends at the middle of my thighs, barley showing off my new cuts. I move, stubbing my toe on something hard. I hiss, grabbing my foot and looking down at the source. There's big, clunky gothic boots laying there, waiting to be put on. I gasp, shoving my feet in them then looking back at the mirror. I grin happily at my appearance. I search through his cabinets till I open a drawer, filled with all my makeup and toiletries. Around my eyes I put dark grey and silver eye shadow, giving my green eyes that sexy, smokey look. I also apply a little mascara, stretching out my long lashes. Lastly, I apply clear lip gloss.

I place my hands in the small pockets of the dress, walking out. The Joker...Jack...Jabba? I don't know what to call him anymore, is wearing a officer uniform and still no makeup. I raise my eyebrow at him as he turns to face me, whistling when he sees me. He skips over to me, moving his body into mine. I grin, looking down and placing my arms around his neck as he slowly spins me around.

"You look gorgeous kitten!"

I lick my top lip, "Meow." then wink.

He sucks in air as he kisses my lips, "Now, now Glitterbug. We can't be late for todays event."

I take the hood off, messing with my hair, "And what's that Jabba?"

He smirks evilly, moving away from me and grabbing a rifle, "A little visit to the Mayor."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Sorry it's short and stupid ]:

dress
Image

boots
Image

makeup
Image