I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 17

Joker, Bridget, Alicia, Carly and I take a limo while Mark, Dave and four other guys who are all dressed like cops, take a black van. The girls are dressed fancier than I am. Carly is actually smiling too. I can tell she's still afraid of the Joker though and probably me. He has someone driving so he can sit with us. I start to look over their outfits. Bridget has on a very fancy, long red dress and matching red pumps. Alicia has a simple, long green dress and black sandals. Her hair is up in a tight bun with two black chopsticks shoved in. Carly is wearing a black v-neck with three long silver necklaces around her neck. She also has matching black high heels.

The Joker doesn't bother looking at any of them. His gaze glued to me. Bridget tried to get closer to him but every time he would scoot away, rolling his eyes. She put her hand on his leg and I almost pounced on her. Like a lion. Or a puma. As if he read my mind or saw the fury growing in my eyes, he moved himself over to me. Carly and I are sitting next to each other, across from them and Alicia. We start giggling as he gets closer to me, eyeing her like he was scared. He leans close to me, placing his hand on my inner thigh where the 'Jokers' cut is. I groan in pain, looking over to him. He's smiling that it hurts, pressing harder. I shove his hand away right before tears start to pour out of my eyes and ruin the makeup.

I whisper harshly, "I will hurt you if you mess up how good I look."

He growls seductively, biting my neck. Alicia and Carly start to giggly with each other now, like little school girls. I blush, seeing Bridget isn't so fond of our relationship.

'Hmm, what are we anyways? Buddies with benefits? Master and slave? Naw, Boyfriend and girlfriend?'

I shake it off as he puts his arm around my shoulders. It's been about a hours worth of driving till we reach a crowded street filled with tons of officers about to start a parade. I have no clue what it's for though but it seems there's a lot of celebrities here.

'That's why their dressed so fancy. Don't I feel out of place.'

We stop in front of a rug and the door opens. Joker hands the girls their matching purses, filled in weapons of course. I'm about to step out but he pulls me back as the door closes.

"Your not going anywhere yet."

He starts to run his hands down then up my legs, biting my ear softly. I moan softly, tilting my head back on his shoulder and closing my eyes. I feel something being placed on my face. I open my eyes and see I'm in a mask.

I grin, "I remember this."

"Yeah?" he starts licking my neck then chomps down on my shoulder.

I squeak, pushing him off me as he chuckles, "What am I supposed to do?"

He clears his throat, grabbing a small silver purse. I eye it, "Your kidding me right?"

He stops smiling, shoving it in my hands. I open it, seeing a large switchblade. I pout, but close it anyways. He places the hood over my head. Surprisingly for such a tight outfit, the hood is nice and big. It hides the mask that I'm wearing. I look up at him.

The car stops in a alley way and we get out. I look around then back at him. He's so handsome with that makeup. I grin, even though he can't see it but he knows. The left side of his mouth curls into a smirk.

"What doll?"

"Nothing. I just can't believe everything that has happened. And how I fell for you."

He grabs my arm, pushing me against the brick wall, "Aw Blair, that kind of hurts. But I'll let it slid this once since I need you."

He lifts the mask just a little to show my lips. Leaning in, he kisses me deeply. I tried to push him off me but he only brings me closer to him. I start to kiss him back, moving his officers hat a little as I run my fingers through his hair. He groans, biting my lip and grabbing my leg, lifting it up to get his body closer to mine. His hand snakes its way up my leg, stopping at my ass. I giggle as he squeezes.

We continue to make out till I hear a older person say, "Good Gosh Emma! What crazy kids do these days! They don't care where it's at. How rude!"

They leave and I pull away from his lips. We both start to chuckle as I place his hat back on his head. I straighten out my outfit and fix my makeup, placing the mask back on my face.

"What is it I have to do?"

That familiar evil smile appears on his lips, "Kill the Mayor."

My eyes bulge, "W-what? Why?"

He mocks me as I get angry and start walking away from him. I feel a horrible stinging sensation on my butt. Turning on my heel, I notice him shaking his hand, which is now red.

"Ow you asshole!"

He giggles uncontrollably, "I couldn't resist!"

I roll my eyes, "Your crazy."

He stops, getting serious and pointing his rifle at me, "No, I'm not. I'm not."

My heart starts to race, "I didn't mean it- I wasn't-"

"I know doll. Now, get out there and wait for my cue. You'll be sitting on the side of the stage, being hidden of course. Make Daddy proud!"

He pushes me out of the alley, disappearing as I weave my way through the crowd towards the stage.

'I can't believe I'm doing this!'
♠ ♠ ♠
It's stupid, I know ]: But at least a little action! haha
Feedback, ideas, banners would be frickin incredible!!

Alicias outfit
Image

Carlys outfit
Image

Bridgets outfit
Image