I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 19

-Blair pov-

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up in a apartment. I'm guessing we had to change hideouts in that short amount of time. I got up and opened to door to the room I was in. I'm glad I didn't see any body. Something has taken over me. I felt rebellious, dark, evil and very angry. I wanted to kill. I needed the thrill. I started walking for the door out of the apartment but my hair was yanked, making me fall on my back.

I glare up at the Joker.

"Hi." he says with a cheezy grin.

I just roll my eyes, getting up and heading towards the door again. He puts himself in front of me, leaning his back against the door.

"And where do you think your going pet?"

"Away from you." I snarl.

He shakes head, "Blair, Blair, Blair. When will you learn? Your mine. Your not leaving."

I shove his chest, "Get out of my way Jack."

He laughs, "I'm being so nice to you right now. Why do you have to go and ruin my mood sweet cheeks?"

He shoves me, making me fall again. I growl, getting up, being pushed down again. I start to back away from the door as he gains on me.

"What? Now you don't want to play? Well I do!"

I scream as he lunges, grabbing my ankle and dragging my body towards him. I wiggle myself around to try and get loose somehow but it doesn't work. He starts kissing my neck, biting my collarbone.

"Get off!"

He chuckles, running his hands down my sides and up my shirt. I scream again, swearing nonsense at him. He then looks up at me and stops, licking his lips.

"What's gotten into you doll? Hmm?"

I look away from him, starring at the door. He looks back to see what I'm looking at. He sighs angrily, pushing himself off of me.

"Leave."

I look at him shocked.

'Did he just say I could leave?!'

My mouth kind of hangs open making me look dumb.

"Leave god dammit!" he screams.

I jump to my feet, inching myself towards the door. I take one last glance at him. He's not looking at me, but out the window.

'He's so lonely and I was the only one really there for him.'

I say quietly to him, kind of hoping he wouldn't hear, "I love you Jack, as sad as it is."

His head turns to stare at me but I'm already running through the light pink wallpapered hallways, down the wooden steps and out the front door, away from him. I run towards nearby woods till I reach some type of river for sewer connections. I stand at the edge, just staring at the water coming out of the giant tubes in the cliff. I don't know how long I've been standing out here but it must've been at least 4 hours because it's starting to get dark. I pull a cigarette out of my pocket and light it.

'Click'

My body freezes, hearing a gun being cocked behind me. I turn my head enough to see who's behind me. I grin evilly at them, blowing the smoke out of my mouth and nose like a dragon.

"Why hello."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to be ending this in like, one or two more chapters.
Why? Because I want to make a triquel. dun dun dun.
I would continue it in this but I don't want like 50 chapters for one story. I've done that before, not fun haha.

Anyways, feedback pwease?