I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 20

Bridget's standing there smiling widely, "Hi. You ready to die Princess?"

I chuckle quietly, "The question really is, are you?"

She cackles loudly. She reminds me of a witch. A red haired, deviled witch.

"No wonder those dumb fucks kept you around. Your such a hoot!"

I take a hit of my cigarette, looking away from her. When I exhale, out of the corner of my eyes I look back.

"You better watch your fucking mouth."

She smirks, "And what are you going to do about it? Burn me? Sweetie, I've gone through worse pain than that."

Another hit. I exhale while I talk, "You don't know my life girlie. I've gone through hell and I'm standing right here. So bring on the fire bitch!"

What she doesn't know is that I have a swiss-army knife in my left hand, the one she can't see. I drop my cigarette, stepping on it, while walking quickly to her. I stop inches from her face. She's shaking.

"I'm not afraid of you." she whispers.

I see the fear in her eyes. She denys it, but I se it clear as day. And I know she sees the fire burning in mine. The desire to kill. I take a step to the left. She jumps, going the opposite way. I shove her and she almost falls. She punches me in my jaw, making my lip bleed. I laugh as we start a cat fight. A horrible one. Kicking, yanking hair, biting, scratching, punching. The whole 9 yards.

My knife and her gun both got whacked out of our hands. The gun is closer. She tackled me to the ground, yanking my long hair. I growl, kicking her in the face to get her off me. She flys back, right next to the gun as I get up. I freeze. She has it pointed at me and she's laughing like a crazy.

"It's what I've been waiting for!"

We're both covered in dirt, mud and blood. Bruises forming everywhere on each of us. She looks worse though. She quickly gets to her feet getting closer to me. I walk backwards though, wanting to get away from her.

"You can't run and there's no where to hide!" she giggles.

I look behind me and see if I step back any more, I'll fall off into the water. I hear a meow, looking down to see a black cat rubbing against my leg.

"What?"

I look at Bridget again and she has a twinkle in her eyes, "Night kitty-kat!"

My eyes widen as I feel the bullet go through my stomach then upper right arm. I gasp for air that won't go into my lungs. I stumble backwards, hearing the cat meow louder. I feel like I'm falling farther and farther down till I hit something cool. I close my eyes, not wanting to see anything as I drift out of consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooa big twist haha. This one was kinda gay. I wrote more than half of this last night and computer turned off cause it was storming. It was so good! ]:
One more chapter how exciting :D
Feedback, ja?