I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 21

-The Joker-

I run my hand through my hair.

'She just said she loves me. She must be going insane.'

I sigh, still starring at the door. I groan.

'Aw fuck. I can't have feelings.'

I run out the door to search for her, still in the cop uniform. When I get outside I look around, listening for something. Screaming in the woods. I run towards the sounds and stop, hiding behind a tree. Bridget and Blair are beating the shit out of each other. I giggle very quietly, not wanting to ruin the fun. A knife flys out of Blairs hand and Bridget tackles her down. Blair kicks a gun out of her hand. I get a weird feeling in my stomach that I never experienced before. Am I nervous? Scared? In love? The next thing I know, their both standing and Blair is looking down at a black cat rubbing against her boots.

"What?"

"Night kitty-kat!"

Bridget pulls the trigger and my heart stops. Blair gasps loudly, stumbling backwards and over the cliff, down into the water. I run towards Bridget, picking up the swiss knife. She doesn't notice till I've got her pinned against a tree.

She giggles, "I did it!"

I glare, punching her in her already swollen face, "You don't deserve to live you wench."

Her eyes flash with fear, "B-b-ut I did the right-"

I cut her off with my loud laughter, "No! You did the wrong thing! And now, your going to pay for killing my pet."

-Commissioner Gordon-

I drive up Bruce Waynes driveway to tell him the news about Blair. It's been 3 months since her second disappearance and 2 weeks since we've been trying to find her body. The Joker sent us a present of a girl named Bridget. Her face cut up like a rag doll. One of her eyes missing, piercings pulled out and a letter attached to her forehead.

"Good Evening Commissioner. Now what I have to say to you has really upset me and that's why I sent you dear Bridget! She's not in her right mind at the moment. Lock her away in Arkham. Why, may you ask? Well, she killed my sweet pet, Blair. Remember her? Of course you do, who wouldn't?! Anyways, I thought I would let you know this personally so I don't get accused of killing her. I may be a horrible man but I had bigger and better plans for her than death."

I knock on the large wooden door to be greeted by Alfred. He leads me to a living room where Bruce and Blairs sister Abbey are sitting on a couch.

We shake hands and I sit on the couch opposite of them. I sigh, already seeing the tears in Abbeys eyes. She's a smart girl, she knows what's up.

'Boy this is going to be tough.'

-3 days later. third person pov-

Hundreds of people gathered on a very cloudy and rainy day for Blairs funeral. Since her body was not found, it was a closed casket. It's slick black with silver engravements designed around it. They are going to continue searching for her body though, looking everywhere. Everyones quiet as every person places their red roses or white lilies in the casket. There's so any people, they had to start placing them around it.

A few hours later, one man steps up to the grave. They've already buried the casket and flowers and he's all alone. The man, dressed in a dark grey suit with a silk light grey shirt and black and grey checkered tie, stares at the stone with his hands in his pockets. No one would know it, but it's the Joker. The past 4 days he's been helping the police try and find her, without letting them know who he really is. He kneels down, taking super glue out of his pocket and gluing 3 black roses to the stone. He holds them there so they dry.

He then gets up, looking the stone over again and says quietly, "I love you too Blair."

He walks away, out of the cemetery for now to whip up some chaos with his batty friend. As he walks out the cemetery gates, he doesn't realize someone out there is watching him.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
or is it?! mahahaha :D
feedback?

Jokers suit
Image

Casket
Image