I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 3

I'm walking down by a abandoned warehouse and into the woods that surround it. Taking long walks, specially while it's raining and in the woods. Love it. I pull out a pair of fingerless black gloves and place them on each hand as I carefully make my way down a short, steep hill. I listen to the crunch of leaves and the crack of sticks breaking beneath my feet. It's so calming. I have a pair of black sunglasses on and I put them up on my head, so I can see better.

'A pleasant walk in the woods at twilight.'

I get deeper and deeper in the woods till I reach a place I've never seen before. Train tracks. I walk down another steep hill, holding onto a near by tree for help and using the ground to scoot my way down safely. It reminds me of a RTA station. How there's the ground and then you have to jump down to get to the tracks. I sit on the ledge, swinging my feet and looking around. The tracks looks very beat down and haven't been used in a few years. In front of me, I can see the city. It's really tiny though, but it's beautiful. I sigh, starring at the site in front of me and smiling. I snap out of my trance when I hear leaves crunching. I look down at my feet.

'Not me.'

I look around me to see where the source of the sound is coming from. I see nothing, no one. Just me. I shrug it off and look back in front of me. Sitting on the other ledge is a man who wasn't there before. He's starring at me. I tip my head to the left, looking at his outfit. Beat up, black tennis shoes, torn up jeans that look just like mine but for guys, a tight, black muscle shirt and a long trench coat. Guess what color it is? Yup, black. He has chin length, super wavy blonde hair. Gorgeous, chocolate eyeballs, nice cheek bones and a smile that made my heart melt. I can't see his face perfectly because of shadows and he's far away but boy...is he beautiful. I stare at this mystery man in awe as he continues to stare at me also, grinning. I look left and right down the tracks just to make sure there's no train. You never know! I jump from my ledge.

'Wow, didn't think it was that high!'

I walk over to him and stare up at the ledge, it's taller than me. I look around for a way to get up there. I give up and look back at him, who has his arm outstretched. I smile as I grab his hand and he lifts me up. I sit down next to him and we stare at the trees in front of us. I start to swing my legs again and I look at him out of the corner of my eye. I see he's doing the same and he grins bigger. I giggle looking away.

I decide I'll speak, since I don't think he will anytime soon, "I'm Blair."

I look back at him now, but with both eyes. I notice something on his face, close to his lips. He looks my way, never letting that grin disappear. He's about to say something but....

----------

I jump up, my eyes bulging and I run to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. I gag at least 3 times before I slowly slid down to the cold tile, pressing my cheek against it and cooling me off. I close my eyes, panting heavily.

'What the hell kind of dream was that? Who was that man? God he was beautiful.'

Someone knocks on the doors. I groan, rolling over on my other side, smiling as the tile feels incredible against my hot body. The door opens and Bruce walks in. He sees me on the tile and grabs a towel, soaking it in cold water.

He bends down, placing it on my head, "Hey, you alright? I heard you from down the hall."

Even though we've been dating for about 2 years and engaged for almost 1 year, we still don't sleep together. It's my decision and I chose not to.

My breathing slows down and I look up at him and smile, "I'm ok. Just a bad dream."

'Liar.'

"Do you need anything? Glass of water?"

I nod, "Please?"

He helps me up, taking me to my bed and leaving the room. I feel strange. I look over towards my balcony, seeing something on the window. I get up, walking towards it and see words, written in blood. I take the washcloth off my face and reach forward, wiping it. It's on the outside. I open the door and quickly wipe it off. As I'm getting the last of it, Bruce walks in, I quickly put the towel to my head.

'Oh, gross! Wonder who's blood he used.'

He gives me a questioning look, "What are you doing out there?"

I shrug, "Fresh air's always good."

He nods in agreement, handing me a cup of water, "Sure you'll be fine?"

"I'm positive. Thank you Bruce."

He kisses my cheek, leaving me alone. Taking a sip of the water, I head into the bathroom, washing out the cloth. I stare into the mirror repeating what was written on the window to myself, "Glitterbug, Why so serious?"

I throw the cloth into the tub and make my way to the bed, lying down. I close my eyes, running my fingers through my hair.

'I'm not ready for this.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Blairs outfit.
Image

Mystery man XD (yum yum!)
Image

I love the dream part cause that what I had before I woke up. I thought, hmm, good idea. What do you think so far? I know, lame right?