I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 9

Alicia walks back in. Her arms bloodied with cuts and bruises, even on her face. I run to get a towel from the bathroom and running it under some water. I run back to her, wiping off the cuts.

"Boss wants to see you both downstairs." she whispers quietly, keeping her eyes away from our gazes.

I take my hair down, brushing it with my fingers and placing it back up, "I have a question. How'd you find me?"

She bites her cut lip, "Honestly...we've been following you this whole time."

I sigh heavily, rolling my eyes, "Right, let's go Carly."

I help her up, holding her hand as we walk out, "How can you talk to her like she's not a psycho like he is? She works for him Blair! She's killed people! You can't trust her!!"

I look at her, seriously, "Doesn't make her a bad person."

I confused her. We continue walking down the stairs and she stops, "What do you mean?"

I stop, turning around to look at her, "Your the one who said, "Let's not share our pasts. It's better if we both start off fresh.""

"You-You worked-"

I cut off her by scoffing, "No! I just...have a past. It's why I'm not afraid of a lot of things. Why I'm not afraid of him or death."

Her eyes sadden and I walk over to her and hug her, "Listen Carly. I was young and stupid when it happened. I've gotten better and he can't break what's already broken. We'll be fine. Just...don't loose your trust in me and don't break, especially for him."

She stares at me, long and hard till she nods, "Alright Blair. I trust you."

I smile, taking her hand again, "Let's get this over with so Jabba doesn't piss himself!"

"Jabba?"

I giggle, "Yup."

She looks at me strange but I ignore it as we reach the room he's in. It brings memories back but I quickly push those off as he smiles at us.

"Glitterbug! Come to Daddy!"

I scrunch my nose and he glares, "That wasn't a question. It was a statement. Get. Over. Here."

'Nothing can just make him happy!'

I let go of Carly, casually walking over to him, "Yeah Jabba?"

He chuckles darkly, "And I thought you forgot."

I grin as he gets closer, pulling my body into his. Carly gasps and I close my eyes. I feel my arms lift by themselves around his neck.

'What am I doing?!'

I breath him in. Same smell as before. He smells just like Jack. My brain clicks again.

'Could he be? Nah, no way. Just a silly dream.'

I shake the thought off and I feel leather touching my hand, "Engaged? And to whom my pet?"

I open my green eyes, sparkling them at him. There dancing, "Bruce Wayne."

His face becomes stiff. He grabs my face with such force, I know there will be a bruise tomorrow, "Your mine and no one else. Got that? And I'm going to make sure dear Brucey knows that."

He pushes me away from him, walking over to the brown crouch that's still here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not much. Please, before I update any more, feedback would be nice -.-