Sequel: Why Roses Have Throns

Black And Blue

Never Do That Again

Next morning I thought I would get up early to help around setting every thing up. It was around 9 and we still had a while till everyone got there. I was helping set up the BMTH merch stand but I was having trouble with it.
"Here let me help" I turned around to see Oli
"Oli your awake" I said surprised since it was pretty early.
"Yeah, had another rough night" he said finishing the work I couldn't do.
"You did drink a lot again"
"True. So can you watch our show tonight? We play later around the time when every thing closes"
"Sure I'd love too"
"Great!" He said hugging me "Now I better get rid of this hang over before the signing starts!"
"That maybe a good idea especially with all your fans" I said smiling
"True. But you know how I love the ladies"
"Yeah, I do" I said looking away slightly
"Alright well talk to you later Ava"
"Bye"
I went back to work when Curtis came up "You know he loves you too" He said
"What?"
"Oli, he really has a liking to you"
"Sure he does" I said going back to concentrate on the stand
"I'm telling the truth Ava. He told me himself"
"He told me too. Last night when he was drunk. When words really mean nothing"
"Ava thats not true. When Oli's drunk he's nothin but truthful, well most of the time anyway. But I know its true! He told me when he was sober."
"Sure" I said finishing up the tent "Oli sober and telling you a thing like that?"
"He let it slip out on accident"
"I'm sure he did Curtis"
"Fine then don't beleive me. But I'm telling the truth" and with that he walked away
soon a lot of people were at warped tour, it was exciting. Soon 4 O'clock rolled around and it was time for the signing. They had a pretty big line, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Hey but they are guys and most of there girl fans were half naked really. During there signing I just kinda stood in the back and watched. When it was over they said bye and went back to there bus.
Later it was time to close up at around 7:30. I got most of the stuff done when one of the volunteers told me to go watch the concert. I said thank you and ran to the concert.
I used my all access pass to watch from the side of the stage, they really were good and I just loved to watch them preform.
I decided to go into the Mosh pit for the rest of the show and it was AWSOME!
Soon they finished there last song and as Oli was walking off he was looking around for some one around the stage. It soon looked like he gave up.
I finished helping all the people pack up all the stuff so we could get back on the road. I walked back onto the bus and to my surprise Oli was still at the bus sober! He was just sitting there watching TV.
"Wow this is new"I said sitting on the couch next to him
"Where were you" he said never taking his eyes off the TV "You said you'd see our show, but no one saw you"
"I was in the audience, better yet the mosh pit"
"WHAT?!" he said quickly turning his attention to me "Do you know how dangerous that can be? Especially in our shows becuase we jump out at the audience all the fucking time!" he yelled.
"I know! But its not like I got hurt"
"Not yet. Ava" he said taking hold of my shoulders and looking me staright in the eye "You have to promise me that you won't do that again! If you get hurt its most likely our fault. Ok?"
"Ok"
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMETS PLEASE!
and thank you to those that did comment!
Image