You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

12

After I’d successfully stashed Frankie’s presents we decided to hang round in my room for a while, I still had baby mark, I hadn’t given him back all afternoon apart from a second ago so I could find a good hiding spot, he’s just too cute!

“You know you’re gonna have to give that baby back to Charlie sometime, right Gee?” Frank said poking me.

“Don’t poke me I might drop him dumbass,” I retaliated, completely ignoring his first statement.

“Are you teaching my baby brother how to swear?” Charlie smirked at me from the doorway.

“How’s your Mom?” I asked.

She’d left the room because she’d got a phone call from her dad.

“She’s ok, their keeping her in overnight though so sprog and me are in a hotel,” she said rather unenthusiastically.

“Why a hotel?” Frank and I asked at the same time.

“Because my lovelies, I refuse to stay in the house with fuck wit and I can’t ask Frank’s Mom to have Mark stay over as well because it’s just rude, plus he’s not sleeping well, so a hotel is my only other option,” she shrugged.

“Who’s fuck wit?” Ray and Mikey asked together
“My uncle,” she said making quotation signs with her fingers when she said uncle.

“Ooooooh, you really hate him huh,” Mikey said.

“No shit Sherlock!” Charlie giggled at him “Ok Gerard, I’m kind of gonna need the baby back now babe, we got to go,” she said reaching for Mark.

“Nooo, I want to keep him,” I pouted at her, holding Mark to my chest so he wasn’t uncomfortable and didn’t get hurt, but also so Charlie couldn’t get him.

“OH! Idea! Why don’t you stay here with him Charlie?” Mikey asked.

My brother annoys the hell out of me sometimes but right now, I loved the little fucker.

“I can’t; it’s really unfair of me to ask that of you guys,” she said.

“Nah it’s not, mom and dad are away for the weekend and there’s more than enough room for you and Mark down here, see, I’m all on my lonesome, with all this space,” I made a sad face and Charlie shook her head laughing

“Really don’t want to give me him back do you?” she said pointing at Mark

“Nope. I’m keeping him!” I grinned.

What? Can’t a “scary vampire guy” - as I've been called - like babies? Mark’s a cutie!

It’s weird, I know he’s adopted but he looks a lot like Charlie, he’s cuddly like her to, although that might be because he’s a baby….what ever I didn’t want to let him go just yet.

*Charlie’s POV*

Gerard eventually convinced me to stay over, mainly because he refused to give Mark back, but oh well.

“Go to sleep you little shit,” I said rocking him back and forth.

“Charlie, don’t call him that!” Gerard scolded me.

“Sorry dad!” I snapped.

“What’s up? You’re normally really cool with Mark, and the sarcastic comments usually don’t drip with venom,” Gerard pointed out

“It’s a long story….Hey Gee you don’t have any rum do you? Weird thing to ask I know but I heard once if you put a thimble of rum in a baby’s bottle it helps them sleep, and right now I am willing to go to the extreme to get this kid to snooze!” I explained, moving onto last resort measures.

“Behind the Iron Maiden poster there’s a hole in the wall, there should be some there.” He explained. “Want me to hold Mark?” he pleaded more then asked.

“Will I get him back?” I joked.

“Possibly,” Gerard grinned.

I laughed handing Mark over to Gerard, he really loves him, and Mark doesn’t seem to mind Gee at all.

I peeled back the poster to reveal a hole in the wall, just like Gee said I reached in and felt two bottles and a plastic bag.

I got a bottle top between each finger and pulled them out; the plastic bag got picked up in the process and was dragged out too.

After taking the rum bottle I placed the vodka one back and examined the contents of the plastic bag.

Inside were two joints and a rock of cocaine.

“Gerard, what the fuck is this?!”