You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

13

*Open POV*

Gerard looked up for playing with Mark; the grin he had from playing with the gurgling baby was instantly wiped off his face when his eyes fell onto the bag in Charlie’s hand.

“I-I….I can explain!” he stuttered out.

“That’s what I’m waiting for.” Charlie growled.

“It’s from a long time ago, I haven’t touched the stuff in ages, I promise,” he said.

Charlie walked into the bathroom, and Gerard heard a flushing noise and she reappeared.

“Cocaine?! You fucking had cocaine around my baby?!” she raged.

“Your baby??” he questioned.

“You know what I mean, what the fuck Gee?” she fumed at him.

“Look I told you it was from a long time ago, I didn’t realize it was in there, I’m sorry, really Charlie, I’m so fucking sorry!” Gerard promised looking on the verge of tears.

Charlie couldn’t stay mad at him when he looked like that.

As she walked over to him, Gerard braced himself to be either slapped, screamed at or both.

But Charlie simply sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder nuzzling into his neck.

“I know Gee,” she sighed.

“You…you believe me?” he asked confused.

“Yeah, we’ve all made mistakes in the past, besides, you wouldn’t promise if you didn’t mean it, right?” she half asked half stated.

“Right,” Gerard smiled.

He got up and started walking round the room with Mark singing softly to him.

The baby instantly fell asleep and Gerard placed him in the middle of the make shift cot he had made.

He carefully positioned pillows around Marks little body so he didn’t roll out, just encase.

“You can help look after him more often!” Charlie giggled in amazement “He really likes you, you know,” she said more softly.

“I really like him, I love babies, I don’t know why, they drool, cry and shit in a bit of fabric tied to their asses, but they amaze me,” Gerard smiled.

“Well looks like we won’t need this,” Charlie said referring to the rum bottle on the desk.

“I don’t see why we can’t have a little fun,” Gerard smirked, taking a drink letting the liquid slip down his throat making it burn slightly before passing it to her.

Charlie returned his smirk and took a sip feeling the same sensation he had.

A little over an hour later and they were both wasted.

Gerard had decided to make a curtain to separate where Mark was sleeping, from his bed encase Mark woke up, as Gerard decided seeing them like that would be a bad influence to him.

Charlie just laughed at him the whole time, when he’d finished he grinned goofily at her and jumped on the bed pulling her down with him.

“Fuck me Gerard! You nearly knocked my head off!” she laughed.

“You know one day I’m gonna take you up on the invite!” he said smirking at her.

“Oh really?” she asked coyly.

“Yeah, really,” he said crashing his lips onto hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter may contain scences of a sexual nature LOL. that is if people want it coz yano, dont wanna go mentally scarring people XD xxxx