You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

19

*Charlie’s POV*

Well…they took the whole baby thing better than expected….and what about Gerard!

Fuck, he had to go through all of that alone!! I feel so sorry for Gee, having that cooped up inside him for all those years!

I’m amazed by him I really am, he’s so strong to do that.

And he’s still so caring and trusting.

It would be an understatement to say that I developed trust issues after what happened to me.

But he still manages to find the good in people.

Gerard Arthur Way really is something special.

“Hey Charlie?” Frank called.

I looked over to see him now dangling upside-down on the bed.

“That’s my name biatch!” I grinned at him cheekily as he pouted “What’s up?”

“Where are you and Mark gonna stay till you get your apartment and move into your parents new house?” he questioned, his face turning slightly red from being upside down.

“Fuck wit, shit for brains and aunty Kate have gone on a cruise and won’t be back till just before Christmas, my brothers put coming over on hold and dad only leaves the hospital to get clothes, so we can stay there till I find a place,” I shrugged.

Yes we’d re-named my “Uncle” and Brittany, their new names are so much more fitting don’t you think?

Frank frowned and opened his mouth to protest I think but my mobile rang.

“Excuse me,” I walked outside the room and answered the phone not having a clue that was on the other end.
.
It turned out to be Marks babysitter; she had some emergency and asked if I could take him.

I cleared it with Frank if I could bring him back or not and went to pick up Mark.

Well looks like motherhood starts now…

*Open POV*

“Charlie can I hold him yet?” Gerard asked for like the millionth time.

“He’s still asleep Gee. I promise when he wakes up you can hold him!” Charlie giggled.

“How come you like baby’s so much Gee?” Frank asked him.

“I don’t know, just do,” he shrugged.

“They scare me, I always think I’m gonna drop um or something.” Frank frowned.

“Babies are a lot tougher then you think Frankie, everyone treats them like their made of glass when you don’t really need to, I mean you can’t man handle them but they aren’t as fragile as people make out,” Charlie told him.

“Hmm, I think I want a baby y’know,” Frank said with a thoughtful expression.

“Me too,” Gerard agreed.

They both turned to look at Charlie and she smirked.

“Well don’t look at me! I’m not popping any out for you!” she laughed.

“Did it hurt?” Frank asked.

“Saying no to you two? Nope!” she grinned

“Ahha, you’re so funny…..I meant having a baby,” Frank continued.

“Pregnancy or birth?” Charlie questioned.

“Well I was talking about birth but did being pregnant hurt?” Frank questioned innocently.

“Not really only when he kicked in places like kidneys or what ever, birth hurt like a bitch though, seriously, you guys are lucky you don’t have to go through it!” Charlie mock glared at them.

Mark started crying and Gerard’s head instantly shot up.

After cuddling the baby for a little while Gerard handed him to Frank who looked very awkward

*Frank’s POV*

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

“Gerard! Take him back! I’ll hurt him!” I whined he just shook his head, asshole.

“Charlie?” I tired.

“Nope, you hold him for a bit,” she told me.

“But I’ll drop him or something! Look he doesn’t even like me he’s crying!” I whined again.

“It’s because you’re holding him funny, just cuddle him he’ll be ok,” Gerard said.

I did as I was told and cuddled Mark and he instantly stopped crying

“Awww he loves his uncle fwankie!” Gerard cooed.

“I’ve told you before not to call me fwankie!” I warned him.

“What? Mark’s a baby, its baby talk dumbass,” he smirked.

“Ooooh you are such an asshole you know that!” I fumed at him.

“Duh!” he laughed

“Guys! Language around the baby!” Charlie ordered.

Wow, we really are gonna have to watch what we say from now on.

Mark is kind of cute, and I haven’t dropped him yet!

But it’s weird, he’s like snuggling into me but he’s so small it feels funny.

I’m not so scared of babies anymore, at least now I know I can’t hurt them easily, and that they don’t hate me. Well this one doesn’t anyway.

“Charlie?” I asked

“Frankie?” she answered

“Am I really Mark’s uncle?” I questioned her.

“Yep, you two are gonna be Uncle Frankie and Uncle Gee when he learns to talk!” she chirped.

“I can’t wait for him to talk!” I said excitedly.

“He won’t for a while yet, he's just learning how to crawl!” Charlie giggled.

“Can we make him crawl? Please?” I begged

“Just put him down on the floor, something will catch his attention and he’ll make a b line for it,” she said.

“We can make him crawl later,” I said cuddling him again.

I can see why people never want to give him back, Marks so cuddly!

He’s like a little teddy that makes weird noises…..

Ok that’s quite creepy….

Mental note, remove all teddies from room tonight
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] thank you people that comment pwease keep commenting, gives me drive to update :P xxxx