You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

2

*Open POV*

As Charlie entered the class room a young man with fair hair approached her.

“Hi, you must be Charlie?” she nodded.

“I’m Mr Edwards, but you can call me Ed, everyone else does! So I’ll just check your files and see how you were getting on before you transferred here.” he said rummaging on his desk.

“I was shit at art.” she stated bluntly.

“Oh, did you find it difficult then?” he asked.

“No, well yes but my old art teacher left us to do our own thing, he really didn’t care if we worked or not and the people I sat with weren’t the most motivated people so I never did,” she explained.

He gave Charlie a look and she could just tell what he was thinking.

“But I would like to learn to draw, I really would, I just need to be near people that actually want to do…arty…things,” she said quickly, feeling like a complete twat.

“I have the perfect person to sit you with!” Ed said, leading her to the back of the class room to where a grumpy looking guy sat with his head down, concentration plastered all over his face, he was wearing all black and his longish black hair fell neatly around his face.

“Gerard, this is Charlie Phillips, Charlie this is Gerard Way.” Ed said introducing the two moody teenagers to each other.

He bent down and whispered something in Gerard’s ear; he nodded and said something back while Charlie glanced around the class room wanting to look at anything but the view of Ed’s ass that was directly in front of her.

*Gerard’s POV*

“She wants to learn to draw but from what she’s said she has the attention span of a goldfish, would you mind watching her and helping her and all that jazz?” Ed asked.

I nodded reluctantly “Sure that’s fine.”

Well I couldn’t tell him to fuck off could I?

The girl sat down next to me, she smiled and reached out her hand.

“Hi I’m Charlie, encase you didn’t catch it the first time,” she said.

She spoke with a really strong British accent, it was kind of cute.

I took her hand and shook it.

“Gerard,” I said really not wanting to be doing this right now.

But as much as I wanted to ignore her I couldn’t.

She had a presents about her that drew me to her, like a magnet or something.

I looked her over she was wearing black skinny jeans, red top and a black hoodie. Her short brown hair fell nicely round her face with one side coving her deep blue eyes. She had a lot of piercings, nose lip and ears from what I could see.

How she could get them I don’t know, needles freak me the fuck out.

“So Ed says you want to learn to draw?” I said trying to make conversation.

I wasn’t very good at this; people normally avoided me so I didn’t have to do it very often.

“Yeah, they never really bothered to teach us in England,” she said

“Ok well……why don’t you show me what you can do and I’ll show you how to improve it?” I said handing her over a pencil and some paper.

I expected her to do something that took a while but she was done in little over a minute.

I looked at the drawing, it was... stick people?”

She wants to learn to draw and the best she can do is freaking stick people?!

“Are you being serious?” I asked.

She nodded and blushed slightly.

“Oh well, that’s ok, here look and this and try to do something along the lines of it, but your own ideas, it helps when its something you thought of cause you have it pictured in your head.” I explained showing her my comic book strip.

Her eyes widened.

“Fuck, this is amazing! You’re really talented!” she said smiling at me.

I could feel myself turning red.

“It’s nothing really.” I shrugged.

“It is something,” she insisted “You really are talented! You could go far!”

“Well I do want to be an animation artist.” I said.

“YO gee!” I looked towards the door and saw Frank leaning against the frame

“Huh...oh, hi Frankie!” I replied waving to him.

“Hey man, principle wants to see you,” he said grinning

I put my stuff in my bag and got up. Then I remembered Charlie

“Hey, pack up your shit, you’re coming with me,” I said to her.

She packed away her stuff and we walked to the door.

“And where do you think your going miss?” Ed asked her

“You told me to look after her Ed so that’s what I’m doing! How am I supposed to tutor her if she’s in a different part of the school to me?” I asked smugly.

He sighed “ok then, not too long though!”

We nodded and left

“Man that was sweet! He falls for it every lesson!” Frank mused.

“Yeah but he won’t if you keep shouting about it!” I laughed at him.

“Oh Frank this is cha-“he cut me off.

“Charlie, yeah I no, she saved me from being trapped in a locker again,” he blushed slightly.

Franks POV

I got to class walked in and sat at the back in the corner, man I hate history, like I’m gonna need it when I’m a musician!

I got out my note book and started to doodle as the teacher rambled on about something or other, I glance at the clock realising I’d been in this lesson like fifteen minutes n I was already contemplating jumping out the window. I raised my hand in the air and wiggled it a bit to get Mr Stuart’s attention.

“What is it Iero?” he asked with a tone of annoyance.

Ass wipe it could be really important for all he knows!

“I don’t feel to good can I like have a pass to go to the nurse or something?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes but gave me a hall pass all the same, ha fucker.

I got the copy of Gee’s timetable out my bag and saw he had art, I felt bad taking him out that class he loves art, but oh well he’s always so far ahead I’m sure he won’t mind.

When I reached the door I waved trying to get Gerard’s attention, he was talking to Charlie and didn’t notice me, only one thing for it….

“YO gee!” I shouted

He looked up and noticed me leaning against the door frame

“Huh...oh, hi Frankie!” he said waving.

“Hey man, principle wants to see you,” I said grinning

I can get him out of any class with that, none of the teachers give a fuck if it true or not so we never get caught.

He put his shit in his bag and started to walk toward me, and then he stopped walked back to Charlie. She packed away her stuff and they walked towards me.

Cool I could get to know Charlie better if she was gonna hang with us. She seems cool.

“And where do you think you’re going miss?” Ed asked her.

Shit, she might not get out with us, I only said the principle wanted gee, I didn’t think about her...

“You told me to look after her Ed so that’s what I’m doing! How am I supposed to tutor her if she’s in a different part of the school to me?” Gerard asked him smugly.

Ed sighed “ok then, not too long though.”

They nodded and joined me in the hall way.

“Man that was sweet! He falls for it every lesson!” I laughed.

“Yeah but he won’t if you keep shouting about it!” Gerard laughed at me.

“Oh Frank this is cha-“he started but I cut him off.

“Charlie, yeah I know, she saved me from being trapped in a locker again,” I said blushing slightly “So, are we ditching this Popsicle stand or what?!” I asked as we reached the school gate.

“Hell yeah!” Gee replied. Charlie just stood rooted to the spot.

“Err hello earth to Charlie, are you coming or what?” I asked.

“I –I can’t ditch school, I’m in enough shit with my family as it is.” she said blushing.

“Oh don’t worry its study hall for the last hour and no-one goes to that anyway, your parents will never find out!” I grinned at her.

“Ok then, I wasn’t one for rules anyway!” she giggled.

Me and gee led her to the park and sat under a huge tree.

“So tell us a bit about you Charlie,” I said.

“Err, well, my full names Charlotte Zoë Phillips,” she pulled a face “I’m 17, from England and I live like two blocks from here with the family from hell…. umm……” she stopped talking and me and gee urged her to continue.

“Err I have four brothers and one sister and all of the apart from baby mark, live in England,” she continued.

“Fuck, your mom had six kids?” I ask shocked.

She shook her head.

“Five, mark is adopted.” she smiled..

“Oh right,” I said looking down.

I know I probably shouldn’t have pried like that, but at home it’s just me and my mom, I can’t imagine that many siblings!

Gerard noticed this and decided to take the piss out of me.

“Awww is poor ickle fwankie all embawesed?” he teased at me.

“Ickle fwankie?” I said in disgust “Dude you better take that back.” I warned.

“Or what?” Gerard laughed at me.

“Or this!,” I said lunging on top of him and ticking his sides.

“Ok! Ok! I take it back! I take it back Frank!” he screamed begging for mercy.

Ha-ha I love it when I get one up on him!

“Oh look, the queers are having a party, and they brought their fag hag to the festivities, wonder if she’s going to spice things up,” an oh so familiar voice laughed.