You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

20

*Open POV*

Charlie’s eyes snapped open as the loud knocking wouldn’t quit.

She looked over to the clock on the table; its green lights told her it was 7.30am.

“I’m coming! Hold on!” she screamed at the non-stop knocking on the front door.

“Who the fuck would wake me up at 7 in the fucking morning on my birthday?” she muttered to herself as she trudged down the stairs.

She opened the door to find Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank and Matt stood on her doorstep

“Happy birthday Charlie!” they chorused.

“Thanks guys!” she smiled at them “Erm, you do know its 7.30 right?”

“Yep!” Gerard nodded.

“Cool, so yeah, it’s not that I don’t appreciate this, I really do, but go away and come back some time after 12 so I can sleep!” she giggled.

She went to shut the door but got tackled to the floor by Frank.

“No! You can’t sleep on your birthday!” he protested.

“I really can,” Charlie pressed.

“No, you really can’t,” Gerard joined in.

Charlie let them all in and made coffee for everyone.

As she walked to the lounge room she found Gerard and Frank lying on the floor playing with Mark.

“I see you didn’t waste time in stealing him!” she giggled.

“He woke up, it’s not our fault he loves us because we’re the coolest uncles ever!” Frank smirked at her.

“I still can’t get over the fact you’re a mom Charlie!” Mikey said,

Charlie went to see her parents at the hospital, they both apologized for not being there for her birthday, her dad did offer to come home with her but she told him to stay with her Mom.

Considering she was still having varying degrees of what they were calling “fits” and two almost killed her, Charlie wanted him there with her, just encase.

While her and Mark was at the hospital Gerard, Frank and the rest were planning a night out for her.

They forgot one tiny thing though….

“You guys look dressed up! And it smells like a gay club in here! What’s the occasion?” Charlie smirked, seeing that they had changed.

“You’re birthday, we’re going out! So get dressed!” Ray commanded.

“Erm, where are we going?” she questioned.

“It’s a secret,” Frank smirked.

“Ok….you all remember I’ve got Mark all evening, right?” she continued.

“Shit! We totally forgot about him!” Mikey gasped

“Sorry guys, there’s no way I’ll get a sitter at this short notice either... You all go out, I don’t mind,” Charlie smiled at them.

“But we want to spend your birthday with you!” Gerard whined.

“I know! We’ll just stay in and like get a movie and take out and celebrate that way!” Mikey piped up.

“Yeah!” Gerard and Frank shouted.

“You guys are something else you know that?” Charlie giggled, amazed that these wonderful people were her friends.

“Yep, we’re special!” Ray grinned.

.

After putting mark to bed they order in a movie and take out.

“Ok, Charlie do you want your presents now?” Ray asked her.

“Oh my god! Guys you didn’t!” she stated more then asked.

“We did!” Frank said.

“You really shouldn’t have!” she blushed.

“Oh well, we did. I’ll go get them from the car,” Matt said as he walked out the door.

When he came back in he told everyone Bob had text, saying sorry he couldn’t get off work and he hoped Charlie had a good birthday, which made her happy, she liked Bob.

Charlie opened her gifts and thanked everyone, surprised that they all knew her so well, band t-shirt’s, hoodie’s, and CD’s.

“I’m gonna go for a smoke, anyone want one?” Charlie asked.

“Yeah I’ll join you,” Gerard said getting up and following her outside.

“I really wish you guys would let me pay for something, you’ve all gone to way to much trouble,” Charlie told him while they were at the back door.

“No we didn’t sugar it’s your birthday, you have to celebrate it. And birthday girl never pays!” he smirked as she laughed at him.

They were quite for a while; Gerard decided now was a good time to bring up what had been playing through his mind for weeks.

“Charlie?” he said.

“Mmm?” she hummed with the smoke hanging in her mouth.

“Erm, listen, do you remember before when we….when you said that I didn’t know enough about you’re past and….stuff?” he asked.

“Yeah….why?” she asked, dreading where this was going.

“Do you think I know enough about you now?” Gerard questioned.

He tried not to build up his hopes and told himself she would turn him down like she did before.

She sighed and looked up at him with sad eyes.

“Gerard…. yes, you know more about me now…but I still mean what I said….I’m poison and I will hurt you and I don’t want to Gee…I mean it’s not like I’d do it on purpose but I seem to always fuck everything up….and I’d die if I ever hurt you,” she admitted,

“But you won’t Charlie! Look, you told me about Mark, in all honesty that should have killed me but it didn’t, you can’t hurt me Charlie really you can’t. I’m sorry I brought this up tonight but I’ve not been able to think of anything but you….I love you….” Gerard whispered, half hoping she didn’t hear the last part.

Charlie looked shocked and Gerard could see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

He turned away not wanting to cry but she pulled him back and crashed her lips onto his.

“Sorry….Gerard….I think…I mean….”

She stopped as he kissed her again; wanting to feel her lips on his once more before she told him they could never happen.

When he pulled away she continued with her sentence.

“I think I love you too…..”
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] you requested love....you got it :P xxxx