You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

23

*Charlie’s POV*

We’d been living with Gerard for almost a month now.

I wasn’t too happy with moving in at first feeling that having two extra teenagers and a baby moving in might be a bit much on Donna and Don but they were fine with it.

Frank stayed in the guest room which is now his, and Mark and I are in Gerard’s room.

Gerard and I are officially a couple now.

It’s amazing; he’s so loving and caring.

I don’t deserve him I know but I thank god I have him, I love him so much.

I’d spoken with Mom and dad about me moving out, they were both happy for me and apparently their really happy about Gerard and I being together.

They’d never shown they liked him or anything, but apparently they love him and Frank which is great.

Frank’s bruise has pretty much healed up now.

Him and Gee having been talking in private a lot more too so I’m hoping their talking about that.

No matter how much Frank protests.

This has affected him in more than one way, you can tell, he’s lost a little bit of sparkle in his eyes, I think it’s being away from his mom, it was just the two of them for so long, and leaving her with that absolute dick bag probably isn’t helping.

Frank and I are still spending Christmas with Mama Lind though, so that should help things a little bit.

I promised my parents I’d spend Christmas Eve with them and Frank’s staying there with me.

He said he wanted to, and we don’t mind, Christmas isn’t really a big thing with my family so we’ll probably spend it terrorizing Brittany. But I get the feeling it isn’t just that he wants to, I think he just doesn’t want to be alone with the Way’s being a big happy family Christmas Eve whilst he’s too scared of what could happened to stay at his own house.

Not that I blame him, he has every right to be scared, I get it, Frank was stupid, he shouldn’t have thrown anything at David, but David should control his god damn temper!

Fuck! I just realized Christmas is in like….two weeks! We’re gonna have to go gift shopping soon…..

But anyway living with the Way family was going great until about a week ago when all the arguments started and sometimes it gets too much for everyone.

Like tonight for example…..

“I never fucking asked for you to cheat on me!! You think I like being a single mother?! Do you think that’s what I want?!”

“I had to get it somewhere! You won’t give it up for me anymore!!”

“Oh so you had to fuck your brothers girlfriend?! You’re nothing but a whore! Why did I ever get involved with you! ”