You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

27

*Open POV*

The store clerk walked rather quickly towards the cubical Gerard and Charlie were in.

“Oh…..fuck…..ah!” Gerard cussed.

She knocked on the door and the noise coming from within stopped.

“Excuse me sir, but, are you alright in there?” she questioned.

“Yeah fine thanks,” Gerard managed to squeak out praying that the clerk didn’t look under the door.

If she did she’d be greeted by a shocking sight. And they’d probably go to jail for a while……

Gerard quickly made himself look presentable and grabbed the jeans Charlie had brought with her.

He slipped out of the cubicle so she wouldn’t be seen and laughed nervously to the clerk, his cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson.

“Err…too tight….” He told her trying to sound convincing.

Luckily she brought it and walked off.

Charlie came out once she was gone laughing hysterically as Gerard breathed out a sigh of relief.

They left the shop rather quickly and burst out laughing

“Well that was interesting!” Charlie announced.

“No shit. I think that sales woman was gonna call the cops,” Gerard giggled before ringing Frank.

“Dude where are you?” Gerard asked, straining to hear over the background noise Franks end.

“Chucky cheese!” Frank announce happily whilst teaching the 10 month old how to play “whack-a-mole”.

Mark obviously wasn’t getting it but Frank was having a great time.

“Ok……….well we’ll be there in a few,” Gerard told him.

“See ya man,” Frank answered distractedly.

“Bye” Gerard hung up the phone still feeling slightly confused.

That felling was quickly replaced by pleasure when Charlie started sucking on one of his “special” spots. This one was behind his ear.

“Charlie quit it! In that stall was dangerous enough!” he laughed.

“Yeah but admit it, it was exciting!” she giggled at him.
He rolled his eyes and led her to Frank and the baby.

“Guy’s have you finished yet?” Charlie asked still holding mark who was fast asleep.

Gerard and Frank had been on the games in chucky cheese for about half an hour and Mark had been asleep the whole time.

“One more game!” Frank pleaded.

Charlie laughed at them and rolled her eyes.

“Ok you guys have you’re game I’ll put him in the car,” she said motioning to Mark.

“Kay,” they answered before hurrying off.

Gerard and Frank eventually got back to the car they half way home and they were still bitching over who had won their game tournament.

“Oh will you two just shut the fuck up please?!” Charlie begged exasperated.

“No swearing round my son!” Gerard commanded.

At this Charlie raised her eyebrows at him and he gave her a sweet smile.

“Our son.” He corrected himself.

They walked in to find Donna sitting at the kitchen table staring into a pot of coffee.

“Hey mom,” Frank and Gerard chorused.

“Hey Donna,” Charlie waved.

“Morning guys,” she croaked.

“Afternoon,” Frank corrected her.

“Shit really?!” she asked shocked.

“Mom you don’t look to good,” Gerard pointed out

“I don’t feel to good honey,” she said with a weak smile “Oh Charlie your mom rang she asked if you could ring her back at you’re Uncles?”

“Err ok….” Charlie left the room to make the call and Gerard sorted his mother out with some medication

“Take those and go back to bed mom,” he ordered

“I can’t Gerard I’ve got too much to do today.” she sighed

“We’ll do it!” Frank offered.

She smiled at him and opened her mouth to say something but stopped abruptly when Mark started attempting to talk to Gerard.

“Dada, up! Up!” he ordered.

Gerard bent down and picked Mark up only to be met by raised eyebrows from his mother

“Didn’t you throw a hissy fit last night because I called you dada Gee?” she asked with an amused expression.

“Yeah…well.... Charlie and me hadn’t talked about it then! And ... Well…” he stopped as Frank cut him off

“Mark decided this morning that Gee was dada and we can’t get him to call him anything else. Plus they both don’t mind because they both like Gee being dad but wouldn’t admit it last night,” he explained.

Donna nodded and winced

“Seriously mom, go to bed?” Gerard pleaded with his mother

She sighed and gave in waving them off as she went.

Charlie came back in a few minutes later looking extremely pissed off.

“What’s up babe?” Gerard asked distractedly.

He was attempting to get mark in his high chair and mark wasn’t having any of it.

“There’s no point in getting him in there I’ve got to go to my Uncles in like ten minutes.” she grumbled.

“Why?” Gerard asked furrowing his eyebrows

“My great Aunts come down from Texas to visit so I’ve got to go to and bring Mark even though the old bitch hates me,” she explained moodily.

“We’ll come if you want us to,” Gerard offered.

“Nah you got your Mom ill in bed,” she said shaking her head.

“Yeah, well, she won’t mind if we go for like half hour,” Frank suggested.

“I would really love you to but seriously she needs you, don’t worry about it,” Charlie smiled.

“Don’t worry, she’s gone to bed and she’ll be asleep for a while, we’ll come with you for a little bit,” Gerard finalised.

When they reached the house Charlie was greeted in the manner she was used to being greeted by her aunt when no one else was around.

“So you managed to pry yourself away from the crack house to see me then! Where’s that little bastard? And who are these? Your pimps?!”