You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

39

*Frank’s POV*

“Frankie….why didn’t you tell me before?” Charlie whispered.

Oh god, I can’t say why I didn’t. It’ll lead to so many questions, some that are more difficult to answer then others. Shit.

“It doesn’t matter, sorry I even mentioned it lets just forget about it yeah, please?” I forced a smile.

And it must have looked forced.

“I wish I could say yeah to you Frank but this isn’t something that can just be forgotten! He was spying on us!! And when you found out he beat you and threatened you!” Charlie said shocked.

Why did I open my fucking big mouth! Why?!

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms round them, Charlie went to hug me but I moved away.

“No Frankie, don’t shut me out babe, I’m not mad you didn’t tell me, well I'm mad I didn’t get to kick him in the balls, the creepy freak... But I’m not mad at you, please don’t shut me out.” she pleaded moving closer to me and hugging me.

“When I said I was gonna tell you, the cops and Mom what he did... He beat me….and I still said I was gonna expose him …. So he, he s-said that he would c-come after you and Gerard….he said t-that he would r-rape you and make me film it…t-then he s-said he’d kill Gerard in front of us b-both and Mark, he said kicking the crap out of me should be all the proof and warning I needed… the only reason I opened my fucking mouth is because keeping it from you was eating me up inside... and you guys are the only hope I have of getting that fucker away from mom.” I told her.

I couldn’t talk anymore due to the sobs that were now vigorously shaking my entire body.

“Oh Frankie baby, oh my god, if he ever and I mean ever says anything like that again you stick by your guns ok?” she ordered me.

“What?! No! I had destroyed all the tapes, his equipment, he had nothing, I'm not gonna risk any of your safety over nothing Charlie!” I shouted shaking my head.

How could Charlie say that! Didn’t she hear what he said he’d do?!

“Did you hear what he threatened?!” I asked her astonished.

“Threatened being the key word there honey, he wouldn’t do it really, he just knew you wouldn’t take the chance, honestly he’s too much of a coward.” she soothed.

I suppose Charlie’s right.

Oh fuck why didn’t I think of that?

“And don’t beat yourself up over not thinking that, you were under pressure and scared, your brain wasn’t working properly.” Charlie said as if she read my mind.

“Thank you so much Charlie.” I breathed resting my head in the crook of her neck.

“It’s ok babe.” she replied rubbing imaginary circles soothingly on my back.
“I'm so sorry I didn’t tell you... I just... after everything that happened, I was scared how you would react, knowing he had done that... I didn’t want you to be upset.”

A car pulled up out front and Gerard struggled through the doors with bags and a sleeping Mark in his arms.

“Err a little help please?” he called as we laughed at him.

Charlie grabbed Mark and I took a couple bags.

What a dumbass.

We told him not to take Mark because he’d fall asleep but Gerard being Gerard didn’t listen.

“You can be a complete dumbass sometimes y’know Gee!” I laughed at him as he pouted.

I feel bad, keeping this from Gerard after the big speech I gave him when I found out he was keeping stuff from me, but I just can’t work up the courage to tell him, he’s gonna lose it, it will destroy him knowing someone was doing that to Charlie.

That and I’m pretty sure he would kick the living shit out of David.

Not that that would bother me but it would piss mom off pretty bad… and I’d have to explain everything to her and well… that just wouldn’t be too fun. I doubt she would believe me after that and then I would have no chance of getting her away from him.

“Come on Frankie, horror movie marathon in celebration of Charlie’s home coming!” Gerard whisper shouted at me from the lounge room.

“Hey Frank, look what I got!” Charlie grinned holding up loads of junk food.

I’m in heaven!!

For some reason, hanging out with Charlie and Gee, just watching movies and stuffing my face with crap made me forget about everything that happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love <3 xxxx