You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

4

Franks POV

“So who was that girl you guys were with?” Mikey asked.

“Oh that’s Charlie she’s a new kid at school, she moved here from England a-” I started.

“I asked who she was not for her life history dumbass,” he laughed

“Hey shut up!” I moaned at him.

“Guys….” Gerard started but then I jumped on his back

“Gee I’m tried give me a piggy back ride!” I demanded
“Frank, I love you and everything, but get the fuck off me,” he said, un-amused.

“Awww why gee? You’re so comfy! I want to stay up here!” I pulled the puppy dog eyes face.

“Cause you won’t be able to play guitar on my back,” he said pointing to the door of matt’s basement.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooh, good point,” I said nodding my head.

We jammed for a good few hours before I had to go.

“Shit guys it’s nearly 6 I got to get home!” I rambled getting all my shit together.

“Yeah we might as well call it a day. I’ll be round yours later Frankie!” Gerard called after me.

I was like a block away from my house when it started fucking raining again.

I put my hood up and quicken my pace trying to get home before pansy’s case started to let the water in.

As I turned the corner I saw someone sitting on the curb crying with a baby in their arms. As I grew closer I saw it was Charlie! I ran over to her and tried to hug her but she flinched and pulled away.

“Charlie it’s me its Frank!” I told her.

“Frank?” she burst into tears again.

“What’s happened? Why are you out in the rain with a baby?!” I asked confused

“He, he tried to….” she couldn’t get any more words out and that baby was crying really badly now.

“That baby doesn’t sound too happy…let’s get you home-” I started but I was cut off.

“NO!” she shouted looking horrified.

“Ok, ok, err well come to my house then, your soaked and the baby has to be cold, even with the coat on,” I suggested.

She very reluctantly followed me home, when we got to what I guess is her house she froze up.

“Come on keep going, my house isn’t far now,” I tried to comfort her.

Eventually she walked again. When we got in the door she suddenly came to life, it was like she was on another planet when we were walking.

“Shh shh mark shh,” she tried comforting what I guess is her baby brother “Frank would I be able to heat up a bottle for him?” she asked.

“Yeah that’s fine, I can do it if you want?” I offered.

She nodded handing me the bottle and following me to the kitchen.

“So…..why were you sitting in the rain?” I didn’t want to push her but she wasn’t out there for nothing and she seemed pretty traumatized.

“Let me give mark his bottle and get him to sleep first, k?” she said putting it in marks mouth.

I guess she didn’t want to upset him by her being upset; either that or she was stalling for time. I nodded and she smiled a tired weak smile, not half as full of life as it had been earlier.

There was a knock at the door and as I opened it and Gerard jumped on me.

“Dude your not answering your cell! Oh hi Charlie! What’s with the baby?” he asked confused.

“He’s my brother,” she replied laying the now sleeping baby in the pram.

“So come on Charlie what happened earlier? Gee and me are here now so you get to agony aunts!” I grinned.

“Ok what have I missed?” Gerard said obviously wanting information.

Gerard’s POV

“Well, I found her sitting in the rain crying with the baby and brought her back here, why she was sitting crying in the rain with a baby is what we want to find out!” Frank said.

The whole time Frank whispered this to me Charlie found her shoes very interesting.

“Charlie, we know you haven’t known us very long but you can tell us what’s happened we wont tell anyone, and you have some trust in us cause you left school to hang out with us and you went on the swing with me and you let Frank look after you so you just need to extend that little bit of trust and tell us what’s happened.” I spoke softly and reassuringly she seemed to get what I meant because she gave Frank and me a weak smile and nodded.

After Charlie finished telling us what had happened Frank and I hugged her close.

I swear I was gonna kill that fucker, but better judgement took over.

He’d get his, he’d just suffer first.

I know what its like to be raped and molested. You feel dirty, cheap used, like it’s your fault. And you’ll do anything to escape it.

And I fucking mean anything.