You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

42

*Charlie’s POV*

“So who was that guy you were talking to earlier?” I asked Frank while we made ourselves comfortable in Brittany’s room.

Which is harder then it sounds, it’s all pink and filled with preppy shit.

“No one special,” he answered blankly.

It must have been because he’s been really quiet since then; it’s starting to freak me out a bit….

“Charlie don’t look at me like that, I said it was no one ok?” Frank said placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a pitiful excuse for a smile.

I quickly pulled him into a tight embraced and whispered “I wish you’d stop shutting me out Frankie,” in his ear before pulling away and taking his hand.

“Come on; let’s see if we can get candy canes of the tree without mum noticing!” I whispered.

“Why without her noticing? She gave one to Mark; I don’t think she’ll care!” Frank whispered back giggling.

“Yeah she gave him one because he’s a baby; she’ll make us wait till tomorrow morning!” I said pulling a mock shocked faced.

Mum caught us but let up because I said Frank needed cheering up, which is true!

He said he doesn’t really enjoy Christmas since his dad left, apparently mama Linda used to try and make it special but it was never the same without his dad, so I’m gonna make this Christmas special for him…..hopefully.

“MAMA! ANKIE! RISMAS!” Mark screamed at us.

“Mark, go back to sleep, its not Christmas yet…” I yawned.

“Erm yeah it is Charlie! Get the fuck up!!” Frank screeched jumping on me.

After Frank stealing my covers, jumping on me, poking, tickling and licking me I reluctantly got out of bed.

We went down stairs and were greeted by mum and dad smiling.

Everyone opened presents and then Frank, Mark and I left to go to Mama Linda’s house at like noon.

As I’ve said before Christmas isn’t really a big deal with my family so when I walked into Linda’s it was kind of a shock.

There were loads of people there, all in some Christmassy outfit.

They all went wild when we walked through the door.

Frank lapped up the attention (no surprise there) and so did Mark (again not shocking).

I on the other hand felt a little over whelmed but I got used to it.

I also met Frank’s dad which was quite cool.

“Well that was fun!” Frank grinned at me.

It looks like he enjoyed a Christmas after all!

Which is really great, he deserves some happiness at the moment everything’s been so shit for him.

He still hasn’t mentioned who that guy was though and every time I bring up the subject he either changes it or goes all silent.......
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] sorry 4 the shortness/shitness of this chapter, ive had to try and get an update written in between exams revision and work, no excuse for the shitness i no but still lol, the next chapter will have skipped ahead a few years just to let you know. thank you for reading, comments are love even though this chapter doesnt really deserve them!! xoxo