You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

43

*Open POV*

After getting off the plane and into the airport pick up lounge Charlie walked into the open arms of her best friend Lolly and broke down.

“Shhh, shhh come on Charlie, be strong for Mark, I know it’s hard babe but you have to,” Lolly said regretfully rubbing Charlie’s back.

“I forgot to leave the ring with the note,” Charlie sobbed.

“He doesn’t deserve the ring back after what he did, he thinks because he’s famous now he can fuck you around?!” Lolly seethed.

“I should have given it back! Just because he did what he did doesn’t mean I should keep an expensive ass ring! And it’s what it symbolizes! I still love him Lolly and it hurts!” Charlie hissed.

Normally Lolly would have bitten back but she knew her friend was in pain and doesn’t mean to be the way she is.

Instead she linked her arm through Charlie’s as Charlie grabbed Mark’s hand.

He protested and tried to pull away but Charlie held on semi-dragging him as Lolly led the way to her car.

“Mark please, come on! We have to get going!” Charlie scalded her son.

“I don’t wants to go with you! I wants to stay with dada!” he screamed back still fighting against his mother.

“Well you can’t! We can’t see dada anymore!” Charlie cried.

She didn’t care about the people staring at her for arguing with her four year old son whilst tears streamed down her face.

She only cared about the emotional pain she felt, she loved Gerard with all her heart and she could never see him again because of what he did.

Back at Lolly’s flat Charlie had gotten Mark settled into bed and made sure he was asleep before telling her friend about everything that had happened in the last three years.

*flashback*

“Happy New Year! And Happy Birthday Bob!” everyone cheered.

Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Matt, Bob and Charlie were all toasting the new year together with the Way family and Linda Iero.

As well as celebrating Bob’s Birthday.

“A new year and a new start, for all of us,” Gerard whispered to Frank and Charlie.

Granted they hadn’t had the best year but they had gotten through it together and that was all that mattered in their opinion.

Charlie had explained to everyone why she had attempted suicide, it was because Lolly had heard that a guy she had once considered one of her best friends had apparently admitted to drugging her and was claiming he was Mark’s father.

And to make matters worse was planning to move to New Jersey to have Mark taken from her.

Frank finally told Charlie that the man he had bumped into on the street was a former member of his old band.

When he left Jersey he and Frank weren’t exactly on speaking terms and it was a shock to see him back.

Matt apologized to everyone for being an ass, saying that he was battling a few personal demons and found it hard living day to day life.

Mikey Ray had nothing to admit or apologize for and it was Bob’s birthday so they spent the evening getting drunk.

“I love you Charlie so much, and I want you to know that I’ll never leave you, ever, I want to marry you, and extend our family so Mark can have a little brother or sister to play with, and I want to grow old with you, Charlie.” Gerard whispered holding her close.

*end of flash back*

“I’m sorry Lolly, but I’m exhausted can we continue this tomorrow?” Charlie asked wiping the tears off her already stained cheeks.

“Of course babe, sleep well. If you need anything don’t hesitate to come get me ok?” she told her.

Charlie nodded and went to her room.

When picking up her cell she found she had sixteen missed calls from Gerard, she sighed placing the phone down just as it began to ring again.

She picked it up, her finger hovering over the answer button……
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] as i said in the last chapter we've skipped ahead a few years, so dont be confused :p comments are love xxxx