You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

52

Now if this was like four or five years ago I’d be in heaven right now, but it’s not and I’m not, he’s my best friend and he’s just kissed me…..

Well this is gonna be awkward….

After a few seconds Gerard pulled away and looked as shocked as I felt.

“Fuck, Frank I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me, shit, I mean, oh fuck,” he stuttered.

“Don’t worry about it gee, it’s just the withdrawal fucking with your head, come on lay down and go to sleep.” I urged him.

“No Frankie you don’t get it! I just kissed you! You’re my best friend and I kissed you! You’re gonna hate me now and Charlie will never take me back when she finds out! She’ll think I still have feelings for you and I don’t! Well past best friends I mean and…..oh fuck!” Gerard started crying again and I pulled him into another tight embrace.

“Gee don’t worry, I don’t hate you, and we don’t have to tell Charlie ok? If we do tell her we can explain that it was just the withdrawals fucking with your head, I mean we were just talking about Charlie and stuff so I can see what made you do it and she will too ok? Calm down and get some sleep.” I comforted him.

He did as I said and got some sleep, I managed to peel him off me and get up without waking him which – at the moment – is a fucking miracle.

I wandered into the kitchen palming my face as I went, I need coffee and bad!

I flicked the machine on and looked around to see what I could do while I waited.

The only thing I spotted was the dishes in the sink…..uh…..guess I’ll do that then…..

Thankfully my cell rang before I started.

I thanked whoever was up there an answered it.

“Frankie’s whore house how may I help you?” I answered.

“Hi Frankie,” Charlie giggled down the phone.

“Hello to you too, and what can I do for you this disgusting Jersey weathered day?” I questioned smiling.

“Frank, have you had coffee? Or candy?” she queried.

“Nope, I just put the coffee machine on though! Damn, I want candy now….Can you remember where gee hides it?” I asked her looking round the kitchen.

“He’s probably moved it by now Frank!” she laughed.

“Probably not, where were they last?” I whined.

“Behind the meat draw,” she laughed.

“Ahh cunning, the one place I would never go near……SCORE! He still keeps it there! Oh yeah you wanted something?” I asked whilst picking out and opening some skittles.

“No, but I have a message from Mark; he misses his uncle ankie,”

I could just tell she was smirking at me; she always loved the fact that I’d gotten the most embarrassing name when he was a baby.

“You know he can say Frank now right? Like you don’t have to keep calling me that,” I grumbled

Before Charlie could answer Gee walked into the kitchen.

“Who’s on the phone Frank?” he mumbled still half asleep.

Ok now I don’t know what to do, Charlie had asked me not to let Gerard now she was calling and I promised I wouldn’t. So I have two options, break a promise or lie to my best friend…….fuck.