You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

62

“What the fuck is that?” Mikey asked staring at the strange thing in-front of him.

“It’s a Labra-doodle dumbass,” Billie answered him.

Billie was Mikey’s age, she, Gerard and Mikey had been childhood friends.

They grew up together but Billie’s family had to move away two weeks before Charlie moved into town.

She was a little shorter then Frank with shoulder length dirty blonde hair that was flashed with electric blue streaks, she wore dark eyeliner around her eyes and wore an array of studs in her ears and one in her nose.

“Hey! You just came back on the scene you can’t call me a dumbass yet!” Mikey said in mock seriousness.

“Ch’yeah I can,” Billy answered him poking out her tongue “I’ve known you like half my life, I can do what I want!”

“Yeah, but you don’t want Mark calling Mikey a dumbass so let’s not anymore, it’s hard enough getting him to quit calling Frank one!” Gerard laughed.

“That was your fault Gee!” Charlie stated.

Billie went quite all of a sudden and looked very uncomfortable.

“Ahh come on Bill, it’s only Charlie, and you don’t have to be shy round her,” Frank said nudging her.

“I’m not!” she mumbled still finding her shoes very interesting.

Charlie released herself from Gerard’s grip and walked over to Billie.

“We were never properly introduce were we?” she smiled holding out her hand “I’m Charlie,”

Billie took her hand in her own and shook it lightly “Billie, or Bill to my friends,” she said taking a quick glance at Charlie.

“I don’t bite, honest, well only Gerard and Frank but they normally deserve it!” she smiled.

“Does Frank still squeal like a girl?” Billie asked laughing slightly.

“Yup,” Charlie answered also giggling.

Billie felt she still had to test this theory, just to see how girly his scream still was so she did what any girl meeting one of her old friends would do, she pulled his underwear so far up his ass crack he could almost taste it.

“You fucker!” Frank squealed trying desperately to rearrange himself.

“Yep, still girly as ever!” she laughed.

As the evening progressed Billie opened up more and more, and her shyness seemed a thing of the past now.

“So Bill, what brings you back to NJ?” Mikey asked her.

“Oh, well, I missed you guys, I heard of your success and that you were still living here so I thought I’d come back and visit everyone.” She replied cheerfully.

“Ok…..so who’s the guy you’re meeting and when is he getting here?” Mikey laughed.

“What? I was coming to see you!” Billie defended.

“Yeah we know, so who is he?” he pushed.

“It’s a secret” Billie winked smirking.

“Fine,” Mikey sighed in defeat “When does he get here? Or is he already here?”

“No he’s not, and in about three weeks,” she answered

Frank wolf whistled at her and received a glare in return.

“Would you like you boxers permanently stuck up your ass?” she mock threaten.

Frank let out a squeak of fear and hid behind the couch as Billie giggled.

Let’s just say Frank and Billie together with sugar and coffee isn’t a good mix.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about this one its a filler chapter till i can get the story line for Billie running which will probaby start in the next couple chapters. also to THMCRFOBLover (Billie) sorry if you didnt like how you were introduce and dont worry about this chapter, you're story lines juicy XD comments are love xxxx