You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

64

“What about Jade?” Charlie suggested.

“No! Rose?” Gerard offered.

“Pssh or not,” Charlie replied.

“Uh we’re never gonna decided on a fucking name in a month!” Gerard sighed exasperated.

It had been a month since they’d found out they we’re having a little girl and had been trying to pick names ever since.

“Emma said she’s coming for a visit in the next few months, if she gets here before the baby’s born maybe we can ask her for suggestions?” Charlie offered.

Gerard cocked an eyebrow at her and crossed his arms over his chest.

“She called her kid “Chardonnay”. You really want to ask her for help with names?” he snorted.

“Hey! Don’t go picking on our niece!” Charlie warned.

Gerard and Charlie’s discussion was cut short as Billie entered the room looking very dressed up.

“Oh Bill’s going to meet her lover boy!” Gerard sang making kissy faces at her.

“You’re so fucking immature,” she retorted rolling her eyes.

“You look really nice hun, ignore Gerard,” Charlie said playfully poking him.

“So do we get a name yet or not?” Gerard asked

“No, you don’t,” Billie answered bluntly before leaving the room to answer a call.

With his fun momentarily spoiled, Gerard turned his attention back to Charlie.

“When’s Emma getting here?” he asked.

“I don’t know, she didn’t say, she just said “in the next three months” so it could be anytime,” Charlie shrugged.

“Call her and find out,” Gerard said.

“You call her!” Charlie replied.

“She’s you’re sister!” Gerard retorted.

“She’s you’re sister-in-law!” Charlie threw back.

“So?”

“So she’s just like you’re sister,” she explained

“No she’s not!” Gerard laughed

“Guys!” Frank shouted getting her attention. “Bill just left, she said to say bye and laugh at Gerard for losing out on interrogating her,”

“Well that sucks……is the guy outside?” Gerard asked.

Frank nodded and all three of them rushed to the window

Gerard and Charlie gasped upon seeing who was in the car that was picking up Billie

“No fucking way!”