You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

7

*still Franks POV*

“Frrrraaaaannnnnkkkkkiiiiieeeee! Wake up!” Charlie whined at me.

“Fuck off Charlie, I’m tired,” I Mumbled from under my covers.

“But Frankie we have school! So there for you HAVE to get up.” She pointed out.

“What’s the point in going to school, it sucks,” I moaned

“Oh come on it’s not that bad!” she reasoned.

“I’m all by myself in every class and you have every class with gee, it’s gonna be ok for you,” I bitched.

“Yes, but my sexy little midget, I have a plan,” she announce.

“Ok sexy I agree with but midget? Your shorter then me! What’s your plan?” I questioned, now intrigued.

“If you get your lazy arse outta bed, dressed and too Gerard, I’ll tell you,” she said matter-of-fact-ly.

Oh how I love the English accent “arse” ha, sounds so much cooler then ass.

“Don’t you mean my hot lazy ass?” I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes at me and left the room, I still couldn’t help but wonder what that plan was….. Sooner I get ready sooner I’ll find out I suppose.

“So Charlie my dear, what’s this plan of yours?” I asked as we knocked on Gerard’s door.

“Oh yeah, it’s a secret,” she smirked at me.

“That’s not fair! You said if I got up got dressed and went to gee’s you’d tell me,” I whined.

“Technically I said to Gerard, there for I can tell you when ever I feel like it,” she grinned at me.

This bites ass, she’s never gonna tell me is she.

Gerard came out the door and we started on the journey to school.

“Guessing you haven’t told him then,” Gerard said pointing to me.

“Oh how could you tell?” Charlie asked sarcastically.

“And what’s that supposed to mean!” I asked scowling at them.

“Frank, you look like a kid that’s just been spanked, seriously cheer up, you’ll like the surprise!” Gerard grinned.

“ You know what it is?!” I screeched.

Ok so shouting as you walk into school isn’t the best idea ever….

Charlie linked her arm through mine and rested the side of her head against the side of mine; we stopped outside the principles office.

“I’m getting you moved into mine and Gerard’s classes, so could you cheer up a tad please?” she asked sweetly.

“ Oh my fucking Christ I love you!" I shouted receiving more funny looks.

Note to self, stop shouting inside the school….

*Charlie’s POV*

I hate principles, their always so smug like their better then you when clearly their not.

“Miss Phillips, what can I do for you today?” Mr Thompson asked smiling down at me.

I always get the feeling he’s checking me out when he looks at me, it’s creepy.

“Well sir, I’m here to ask if it would be possible to get Frank Iero’s time table changed so he could be with me and Gerard way.” I asked with an innocent face and tone of voice to match.

“If Mr Iero has a problem with his time table he can come and see me about it,” he said raising his eyebrows at me.

“He doesn’t have a problem with it as far as I know sir, it’s just I’ve recently had some problems with my family and he’s taking care of me, him and Gerard Way both know about my problems, the doctors are worried that with everything that’s happened I might slip into a very deep depression, they suggested I surround myself with close friends and Frank is one of my closest sir,” I explained.

What? I was sort of telling the truth….

I walked out and looked and Frank and Gerard with a regretful face.

“Sorry Frankie…..” I said looking at the floor.

He looked really disappointed and I couldn’t keep a straight face anymore, so I told him.

“But your gonna have to put up with me 24/7 now!” I laughed handing him his new semester sheet.

He picked me up spinning us round as he hugged me.

“Ha-ha, love you to Frankie!” I laughed as he put me back down.

He seemed a hell of a lot happier about going to school now, he wouldn’t have to put up with all the dickheads that used to start in him because he was on his own anymore because he’d be with me and Gee.

At lunch I was sitting on Gerard’s lap watching him draw.

I refused to sit on the grass because a spider fell off the fence and no one knew where it went.

I was sitting on Frank but he kept running his finger tips over me so it felt like a spider running. Bastard, after I got him moved and everything.

“What ‘ya drawing?” I asked Gerard leaning back on him.

“You.” He stated bluntly.

“Me?” I questioned, shocked.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Why?” I asked, still shocked and mildly confused.

“Your fun to draw,” he shrugged.

“You’ve drawn me before?” I asked, more shocked and confused.

“Once, I think it’s all you piercings and the way your hairs cut, its fun to draw,” he explained.

“Fair dues, you worry me you know that Gerard,” I told him turning my head to the side and poking his nose.

“Yep, now shut up so I can concentrate,” he sighed irritated.

“K…….Gerard?” I asked cautiously.

“What?” he sighed.

“Who are the two people with me?” I enquired.

“Frank and me,” he Mumbled.

“Awww, we look like a family!” I cooed.

“We are a family, a weird one, but a family all the same,” Gerard smiled.

“Huh, I never thought about it like that, we are, aren’t we” I smiled at him.

Just then Mikey Gerard’s younger brother and Ray and Matt Gerard and Frank’s friends came to sit with us.

“Guys, do you know how long it’s been since we had a band practise?” Ray asked.

“Err….a while?” Frank answered.

“Three months dude three months,” Matt told them.

“Nah it can’t have been that long,” Gerard said looking up from his drawing.

“It fucking has Gee!” Mikey raged.

“Don’t get pissed off at Frankie and Gee, it’s my fault, they’ve been looking after me,” I said taking the blame.

I mean it was mostly my fault, and its unfair of Mikey Ray and Matt to blame Frank and Gerard, Mikey’s Gerard’s brother for fuck sakes, he could have arranged it with Gerard and got him to tell Frank, and I know Ray and Matt have cells cause they decided to send me dirty texts one sex ed lesson.

“What ever, we have a gig in three days, did that also slip you attention?” Mikey asked.

Gerard and Franks faces dropped.

“Take that as a yes then,” he muttered.

“Mikes its not like we’ve done it on purpose, we’ll just have to practise every spare minuet we have in the three days,” Gerard proposed.

“Study hall last, want to bail after lunch and get straight to practising? You guys can stay over, the weekend that way we can practise non-stop,” Frank suggested

“Okay see ya then,” Mikey Mumbled, walking off with the other two in tow.

I looked over at Frankie and he was smirking at me

“What?” I questioned suspiciously.

“You get to be our slave Charlie!” he chuckled.

“I get to what?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I mean you can run up stairs and grab us drinks and food and shit while we practise!” Frank explained, still grinning.

“Oh can I now?” I asked sarcastically.

“Yeah, you can as my own special thanks for getting me moved to your classes,” he laughed pecking me on the cheek.

“Suppose I could, it’d be good exercise,” I though for a moment about what Gerard had said earlier

“HA! I’m your little sister Frankie!” I shouted randomly.

“You what?” he obviously didn’t hear the conversation we had earlier.

“I’m your little sister, silly; didn’t you hear what Gerard said?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“What about us being a family? Yeah I suppose you are kind of!” he smiled.

“Hey Gee?” I called poking him.

“What now?!” he sigh shouted.

“When did you draw me last time, I don’t remember you doing it.” I stated still confused.

“The day you crashed out on the couch,” he muttered blushing slightly.

“You drew me while I slept?” I dragged out slowly.

“Yes, now shut the fuck up so I can finish this picture!” he snapped.

“Ok, keep ya knickers on!” I laughed, crawling over to Frank to sit on him so Gerard could finish his picture in peace

I felt Frank shaking and when I looked at him I noticed he wasn’t shaking he was laughing silently.

“What are you laughing at?” I whispered

“Gee in pink frilly knickers!” he choked out.

Ok that was enough to set me off in a fit of silent giggles to.

Gerard’s right, we are a family, him Frank and me.

I like the thought of that, its comforting in a way.