You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

73

Billie and Frank nodded to each other before leading Gerard and I upstairs.

“Tada!” she smiled pointing to the spare room.

“Oh my god! Billie this is amazing!” Gerard said with mouth hanging open as he looked around the room.

Her and Frank had made the spare bedroom into a nursery, everything was either black silver or purple.

There where silver draws dotted round and a silver changing table with purple cushioning.

Shelves hung around with everything you could think of placed on them, I turned my attention to the corner of the room and there stood a silver swinging cot with black nets hanging down from it and purple bedding.

“Oh my god guys! This is amazing! It’s I….we….thank you!” I stuttered still staring round the room.

“I love it,” Gerard agreed “But don’t you think it’s a bit……dark...for a baby I mean?”

“Nahhh she’ll be ok” Frank said waving his hand in a dismissive manner.

“Really guys, thank you so much, it’s awesome, she’s gonna love it, hell Gerard and I love it!” I laughed.

“Mommy!” Mark called running into the room from his.

“Hey babe, did you have a nice nap?” Gerard asked him bending down to pick him up.

Mark quickly dodge out of Gerard’s way and clung to my leg.

“I want mommy!” he cried.

“It’s ok baby, hang on,” I soothed him.

I handed Gerard baby Elena who had thankfully slept through the commotion - see told you she was her father’s daughter! – And picked Mark up snuggling him close.

“I had a bad dream!” he whined.

“Aww my poor baby, what happened?” I cooed at him.

“You and daddy were getting married, and then Matt came and took me and Elena away!” he cried.

I looked at Gerard and as if reading my mind the entire colour drained from his face.

I knew we should have gotten married earlier