You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

82

*Charlie's POV*

"Hey princess," he smirked at me.

"Get, out" Gerard hissed through gritted teeth.

"Gerard. Don't, let me deal with this, please? He won't ruin this for us because I won't let him!" I whisper in his ear before pecking him on the cheek.

It's not like I want to be alone with this guy, I just know Gerard will use his fist to solve this problem, and he'll regret it after.

I know he wants this day to be prefect and so far it has been, but if I let him sort this it'll ruin his memories of our wedding day forever.

Gerard nodded and glared at the offending person.

"Outside now," I hissed at him.

He smirked at Gerard before turning on his heel and leaving.

When we got outside I let rip.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You think you can just waltz back into our lives without a care in the world?!"

"Hey! Calm down, we both know you two don't hate me, you thank me," he smirked.

"Thank you?! Thank you?! Thank you for what?! Making our lives hell?!" I raged back.

"Look, I've already told you once calm down!" he snarled at me.

"No! I will not calm down, get out of here and don't you ever fucking come back!" I hissed.

"And why would I do that princess? We both know Gerard doesn't really love you, you might have got him up the isle but there's still time for him to leave you, why would anyone want a dirty little slut like you." he half laughed.

"He won't leave me, he loves me! And stop calling me princess!" I snarled.

Man I hate this guy, and what's with calling me princess?

"I'll do what I like," he whispered in my ear grabbing hold of my arm so tightly it hurt.

"Get your dirty hands off me!" I screamed in his face.

I wasn't sure if people inside could hear me shouting, but it was evident they could as Gerard and Frank came rushing out.

But I'm guessing Gerard was listening at the door and when Frank saw him run followed suit as no one else appeared.

Frank stopped dead in his tracks and gasped.