You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

83

"Tim?! Just fuck off! No one wants you here." Frank snarled.

"I'll leave when I've said what I came here to say!" he snapped back.

"And that would be?" Gerard asked rolling his eyes.

"Patience Gerard, I'll tell Charlie everything you haven't told her about Kat when I'm ready to," he glared.

"Kat?" I asked feeling my stomach lurch.

I looked over to Gerard for reassurance, but I didn't get it.

All I saw was a shocked and worried expression.

"Tut, tut Gerard, you didn't tell your little wifey here about Kat?" he said patronisingly.

"Kat, from high school?" I asked.

Matt nodded at me and I grew even more confused.

"What does she have to do with Gerard?" I asked looking between the two of them.

Why won't Gerard tell me what happened with Kat?

We haven't seen her since high school as far as I can remember.

Well apparently Gerard has but I don't get what's so bad about it.

Sure they were good friends back then, but a little while after Gerard and I got together she stopped talking to me, then Gerard shortly after.

"Guess I'm explaining it then," he said staring coldly at Gerard who was doing everything in his power to avoid eye contact with me.

"When you and Gerard broke up he fucked her almost every night. They'd get high together then he'd fuck her brains out. He even called you one night after they had finished. He left you a voice message while she was giving him a backrub. Some faithful partner you picked yourself there, she's my step daughter now, and she told me all about it." he snickered.

"You missed one key factor in that little "break-Gerard-and-Charlie-up-speech," I pointed out.

"And that was?" he asked cockily.

"We were broken up, he could fuck anyone he wanted to because we weren't together, plus they were high, so all it was, was a drugged up fuck, I really don't care anyway so thanks for wasting our time, you can leave now," I smiled sweetly grabbing hold of Gerard's hand.

Tim's expression changed from one of shock to anger.

"This isn't over, I'll be back, mark my words princess," he raged before storming off.

He will be back, I know that much. I'm just worried what he'll do when he does show up again.