You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

9

*Charlie’s POV*

I didn’t really want the guys to know about my past.

It’s really fucked up; I hate to think what they’d see me as after if they ever found out what I was like.

Matt’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts and back into reality.

“Was it an exotic dance club?” he questioned.

Trust Matt to ask that! I swear sex girls and drums is all he thinks about!

“Yeah it was,” I answered nodding.

“So what kind of dancing did you do?” Mikey asked, still looking stunned.

Aww bless Mikey he’s so innocent, it’s quite funny really.

“Err, well, what you saw there, I did some stuff on the stage, erm cage and poll dancing and if the customer asked for on specifically then lap dances,” I shrugged like it was nothing.

Gerard – who was still laughing – giggled even harder now.

“What the hell’s your problem?” I asked, razing an eyebrow.

“I can just imagine you in a cage!” he giggled.

I’m guessing he wasn’t imagining it how it actually happened, he think he was probably seeing me as I was dressed now in a cage like the ones at the zoo. By the look on Matt’s face how ever he was seeing something a hell of a lot worse, so I punched him in the arm.

“Ouch, that was for?” he exclaimed.

“Stop imagining me!” I ordered.

“You didn’t stop Gee!” he protested.

“He isn’t picturing what you are!” I said disgusted.

Again Gee started giggling; we should get him drunk more often it’s funny as hell!

“Who wants a game of spin the bottle?” Ray asked waving and empty beer bottle in they air.

We all very reluctantly agreed to play.

Well I got out voted, but it s harsh! I’m the only damn girl here tonight! I’m gonna get over ruled on everything.

*Open POV*

“First the rules, it all has to be legal!” Ray stated

At this Charlie pouted at him

“And no ganging up on Charlie all the time cause she’s the only lady!” he added smiling at her.

“Ha lady, yeah right!” Frank laughed.

Charlie shot him a dirty look and he gave her a cheesy grin.

Ray spun the bottle and it landed on Frank

“Truth or dare Frankie-boy?” he questioned smirking.

“Err, dare!” Frank giggled.

“I dare you to lick all the way up my guitar strings,” Ray said pointing to dirtiest looking strings in the room.

“Eww that’s nasty!” Frank cried.

“Just do it pansy,” Matt said grumpily.

Frank got up and walked over to Ray’s guitar, taking it out of the case he pulled a disgusted face then lick from the bass of the strings to the tuning pegs.

“Frank man, that’s gross” Ray stated, straight faced.

“You dared me to do it!” Frank Mumbled best he could with his tongue sticking out.

He refused to put it back in his mouth till he had something to drink but the problem was soon solved as Gerard handed him a beer.

“Right my turn!” he squealed.

Frank span the bottle and it landed on Mikey

“Truth or dare Mikes?” Frank questioned.

“Uh dare?” he chose hesitantly.

“I dare you to ring your girlfriend and tell her you can’t go to her house after school cause you’re having hot passionate sex with Matt!” Frank said with a big grin on his face.

“ What?!” Mikey and Matt shouted in unison.

“I know you heard me, do it, the for fit is Mikey has to kiss Charlie.” Frank grinned evilly

Charlie abruptly stopped giggling and stared at Frank.

“How did I get brought into this?!” she demanded.

“Because, I don’t want to kiss Mikey, and Gerard can’t cause its incest, and well, if I make him do it to Ray, Ray will get me back one better, you on the other hand have to be nice to me cause your living with me!” he smiled cheekily.

“I’m not kissing anyone.” Mikey protested.

“Better get ringing then.” Frank sang at him.

Mikey sighed taking his phone out of his pocket and dialling his girlfriends number he looked extremely worried.

“Hey babe, erm yeah sorry I know its late, well…err…I’m not gonna be able to make it tomorrow…..why……cause I’m going to be having hot passionate sex with Matt….” He Mumbled.

A muffled screaming could be heard from the phone and everyone burst out laughing.

“I’m sorry babe it was a dare!! It was to tell you that or kiss Charlie and I didn’t want to cheat so I said it! Really? Awww……yeah I love you too…..bye.” Mikey put his cell back in his pocket and smirked at everyone else.

“Wha append??” Gerard slurred.

“She reckons I was really brave to do that and she says I’m really special and she loves me.” the smug expression not leaving his face during the whole speech.

“Special in what way?” Ray asked grinning.

“Hey shut up!” Mikey sulked.

“GUYS back to the game!” Frank said handing Mikey the bottle he spun it and it landed on Charlie.

“Truth or dare?” he questioned her.

“Well I’m not gonna be the pansy that picks truth soooooooo dare.” He answered confidently.

“Ha this’ll be fun; I dare you to make out with Frank,” Mikey said pointing to him.

Both frank and Charlie’s faces dropped.

“I can’t do that!” he cried.

“You’re for fit is to make him hard,” Mikey cackled evilly.

“You’re sick and wrong you no that?” Charlie told him.

“Just pick one!” he sighed

“Fine! Neither.” She answered.

“You can’t pick neither!” Mikey said.

“Give me another dare then! I have to live with Frank! Plus he’s like my big brother and incest is illegal,” Charlie protested

“You’re not related!” Mikey argued.

“Mentally we are so just give her another for fit, pwwweeeaaaassseee Mikey! You can get me back when it lands on me,” Frank reasoned.

“Fine” Mikey sighed.

He sat for a minuet then finally said “I can’t think of anything.”

“I can!” Matt piped up. “Do either of those to Gerard!”

“Yeah that!” Mikey agreed.

“I have to do this one don’t I?” Charlie asked

“Yes.” everyone but she and Gerard answered

Charlie sighed and walked over to an already blushing Gerard; she sat on his lap and pressed her lips against his.

After a second they started kissing, Charlie felt Gerard’s tongue slip in her mouth and rub up against hers. Gerard pulled her round so she was straddling him and she put her hand behind his neck in an attempt to deepen the kiss which he gladly obliged to.

“Ok, ok, we get it, Charlie you dares over! I don’t want to watch my brother getting it on.” Mikey said

“Erm, guys, I completed both dares, does that mean I get to hit Matt?” Charlie questioned grinning cheekily.

Everyone but Gerard giggled; he on the other hand went a dark shade of red and tried to hide his face.

They eventually gave up playing spin the bottle once everyone had got each other back and crashed out.

All except Gerard, he walked over to Charlie shaking her gently.

“Charlie, Charlie?” he whispered.

“Mmmm?” she Mumbled still asleep.

“Can I talk to you for a sec?”