Old School Love

the revealing

We walked and talked and I could tell something was up. But I didn’t say anything. Eve smiled at me and we talked about my magnetic kiss with Joker. She was so thrilled about it, especially because it was technically my first real kiss. She squealed at my details and we got to the park. I automatically went to the swings and she followed. Her and I went all first grade again and had a race. Well in the middle of our race the basket ball court caught my eye. I stopped immediately and smirked. She jumped off the swings and landed on her feet. She smiled and jumped in place like little kid. I smiled and got off the swings.
“Let’s go over to that swing set instead this one is too … squeaky.” She smiled and said, ‘ok.’ We walked over to that swing set. The moment we took our swing, wow that sounded funny; Ladybug jumped up and slam-dunked the ball and swung back and forth on the hoop. I saw her face light up I chuckled. She obviously had a thing for that gorilla. He jumped down and his body shone with sweat. I had to admit his body was banging but then I seen Joker. His tan and muscular body just put Critter’s to shame. The way he moved his arms showed off his toned physique. Dayum is all I could say.
“Whose da man Joker? Not ya dats fa damn sho.” I saw Joker shake his head and roll his eyes. They played for a bit longer and I glanced at Eve her eyes never leaving the gorilla. Ha Ha if he only knew what was going through her mind right now he may no longer be playing basket ball. I laughed out loud and broke her trance just in time for the ball to hit me in the foot. I turned my head around so fast you would think I was the exorcist. I looked and seen gorilla smirking.
“Pass the ball back to daddy.” I rolled my eyes at him and threw the ball at Joker who smiled.
“Sorry I don’t pass balls to someone who doesn’t know how to use them.” I smirked and he got pissed.
“Ya think ya can shoot hoopz betta than me? Then bring it on shawty I love showin up only theres no one here pretty enough to show off for.” I looked at Eve who was looking around.
“Yea I can, if I win you have to put on a pink dress and a fluffy pink hat and get on the tallest building and yell Ladybug!” He laughed.
“Aight if I win ya gots ta kiss me.” I wrinkled my nose.
“EW I wouldn’t want your diseases. So something else.”
“Aight when I when I win you gotsta take a walk wit me.”
“Ok fair enough let’s shoot.” Joker went and occupied my seat next to Eve. I seen they started to talk and I grabbed the ball from Gorilla’s hands. I ran around the court and jumped to shoot the ball then I missed terribly. I heard Eve say that she hoped I didn’t beat him too badly. Damn this girl has no idea I can’t play basket ball does she? I was too short and missed the hoop at my next attempt. Gorilla got the ball and knocked me in the ribs oww. I fell to the ground and he shot it in first try. Damn I lost and hurt myself shit. He just smirked.
“My lady my walk,” he reached out and helped me up. We left for our walk down the narrow bike trail.

Eve’s p.o.v

I sat in complete silence next to Joker at first as I watched M and Ladybug walk away. He spoke up first.
“So you’re the one that wanted to fuck Critter’s brains out?” I shook my head.
“No let me explain. I said he was hot and that I would screw him because he was the only guy in school I liked.” He nodded and sat in silence at first.
“So are you and what did you call her? M close?”
“Very she's my best friend.”

Back to Margaret’ p.o.v
I was quite scared of my walk with him. He seemed so quiet at first. But after we got to talking things really picked up. I smiled at him and he just smirked. Obviously Jokers right hand man was a lot like him or so I thought.
“Ok I gotz a question.” I got scared it must have showed on my features because he stopped walking and stepped in front of me. “What happened to your ribs?” Try to think of a quick lie Margaret.
“I uh hurt them when I fell.”
“You lie to me. Let me see them.” I rose up my shirt.
“Aight were getting some where lift em it up higher.” I rolled my eyes and he ran his hand along my ribs. “Looks like we have a lot in common.”
“What do you mean?”
He walked over to this small pond and pulled his shirt out of the back of his jeans. He dipped it in water and rubbed it on his body.
“If you’re trying to turn me on it’s totally not working.” He smirked and shook his head and came closer. As he got closer I seen them, cigarette burns, scars, everything you can think of.
“My dad is abusive. He burns me with cigarettes whenever he was pissed off. That’s why I hang with Joker all the time. Because he looks out for me like nobody else does. He’s my best friend.” I looked back at his body and shook my head. “I have never told anyone but Joker about it but I had a feeling you had the same problem.”
“Yea only it’s my mom.” He reached over and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. Eve would pass out right now his hot sweaty body I chuckled at her face in my head.
“Aight lets get back.”
We walked back and seen Eve and Joker laughing. We walked up behind Joker and caught the tail end of the conversation.
“Her ass is way better I mean mmm. Damn I’d love to… its just perfect.”
Gorilla reached his hand in my back pocket and gave my ass a squeeze and said rather loudly, “Isn’t it though.” Joker turned around and looked back at Eve quickly and she started to laugh.
“What were we talking about again?” He was trying to play dumb that made me laugh. Gorilla walked closer to Eve and I seen her get tense.
“Ok guys I have to go.” I followed her and we walked back to her house. He came this close to her and she freaked. Hmm I wonder?
♠ ♠ ♠
yaa new chapter
sharebear wouldnt leave me alone

mmfwl
comments please