Old School Love

eye witness

I woke up and I stretched. I felt Jay’s arms wrapped around me. His face was red and tear streaked. I never knew gangsters cry but I do now. I moved his arms from around me and got up. I walked to my bathroom and I got a good look at myself in the mirror. I looked like death warmed over myself. My eyes had deep black circles around them and my skin was paler than usual. I didn’t look like myself. I walked back into my room and my mother was at the door staring down at Jay. I saw the rage in her eyes and she told me to come here. I was terrified. She wouldn’t beat me with some one in the house would she?
I followed her into the living room and as soon as I was close enough behind her she turned around and smacked me so hard I fell to the ground. I didn’t even try to get up. It must have been lack of emotion from losing Joker because I didn’t feel a thing. I felt my eyes start to leak water and she started to kick me in the stomach then the ribs.
“You little whore you have boys staying over now? Are you sleeping with him?” When I didn’t answer she kicked me so hard I hit the coffee table. I bent over holding my ribs as tears fell from my eyes. That pain I did feel. Maybe I depended on Joker so much because I wanted to get away from this hell hole and he took me places. I mean he took me places in my head and my heart. Plus he took me physical places as well. She stopped beating me and was trying to catch her breath I took that as my sign to leave. I got up slowly and limped to my bedroom and slowly opened the bedroom door. I was trying to be quiet. I slowly opened my dresser drawer and I felt my shirt come up a bit. I felt something warm come up and touch my bare back. I flinched and I felt tears roll down my face. I turned around and seen Jay’s face etched with worry. I never let any one see where I get beat. He ran his hands along the bruises and faded cuts.
“I’m so sorry dis happens to ya shorty.” I nodded
“The same thing happens to you.” He shook his head.
“Imma man I can take it, ya a fraile lil girl ya don’t deserve that.” I shook my head.
“A man doesn’t deserve to be beat either.” He moved his hand up and caressed my cheek. I shook him off
“Now isn’t the time to come on to me.” He pulled back with a disgusted look on his face.
“For one I was wiping a tear that fell out yo eye. Two EW ya aint my time shawty sorry.” I scoffed.
“Oh I’m not huh? Every guy wants a piece of this. My girl Eve is your type then huh?” He looked away from me and paused before answering.
“I don’t like her.” Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.
“Yea uh huh whatever,” I grabbed my clothes and walked onto the bathroom to take a shower. After doing my normal girly duties in the shower, I got out and dried off and did my lotion. That alone was a task. My mother had left new bruises all across my abdomen and arms. I also had a nice shiner. I slowly got dressed in my red ‘Emo kids do it better’ t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jay texting away on my phone. How rude! He didn’t even ask me.
“Who are you talking to?” He didn’t even look up from texting.
“Eve, she texted you and you were in the shower so I texted her back.” I nodded.
“Well Romeo I need my phone for a moment or so to call her.” He nodded
“Aight I’ll tell her.” He texted back and then handed me my phone. I walked into my bathroom and called her.
“Hello?”
“Hey Eve,” I felt my voice start to crack.
“What happened? You wouldn’t answer my calls or anything over the last couple days.” I started to get choked up.
“He’s gone E.” I heard the confusion in her voice.
“Who’s gone love gorilla?”
“No Joker he’s gone.”
“Gone how? That ninja didn’t break up with you did he? Spike didn’t say anything about it to me.” Now it was my turn to be confused.
“When did you talk to Spike?” She laughed.
“I talk to Spike all the time. He was just texting me before you called me.” My eyes widened. That lying bastard, I’m going to kick his ass.
“Oh hmm let me call you back bye.” I hung up before she got a chance to say another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter
see im good i updated 3 chapters in one day!!!
so show me some love
comments