Old School Love

Surprise

I was beyond scared. I didn't know if he was going to go after her or not.He had no idea that any of this happened to me, hell no one did. The only who did was Jay and it wasn't like I had a choice he was there. I mean its not like its something I brag about...even to my now back alive boyfriend. Joker's eyes flew to my arm and his nose started to flare and his teeth gritted together. For a second there I thought maybe he turned vampire while he was gone and was coming to eat me alive instead he walked over to me and lifted my arm gently and passed it off to Gorilla and told him in a very strict tone that he was to clean my arm and bandage it while giving me as little pain as possible. I looked at Gorilla with the pure terror in my eyes. Joker was gonna go after her. She would kill me after this didn't he understand? I placed my uninjured arm on Joker's. He turned toward me and his eyes were hard and ice cold. The blue of his eyes were now as dark as the ocean during a hurricane. I've only seen this once when all that shit happened at the bowling alley. He looked down towards my arm. I pulled my whole body away from Jay as much as it hurt my arm too and walked into Joker's arms. His arms encircled me and he rested his chin on my head.

"Joker you can't do anything to her. She will only hurt me worse when you're not around. You won't be here all the time to protect me as much as you think you will you won't. Trust me. Just let it go; for me please do this." I felt his jaw lock tight and I pulled away from him with tears starting to fall from my eyelids. "I don't think I could handle losing you in anyway again." He nodded and then glanced at Critter, who shrugged.

"As you wish babez but I would feel better if you stayed away from here for a couple days. Why not go stay with Eve?" I sighed and looked down at the ground. I couldn't tell him that no matter what I did I wouldn't escape if she wanted me bad enough. That I could count on. I just decided to nod and let him think everything was okay. My arm was killing me and there was nothing more I can do about it. Gorilla walked back over to me and pulled me into the bathroom and slipped me a pain pill...just tylenol since I am allergic to codeine. I popped the two pills into my mouth and ran my hands under the sink water and swallowed a handful then I turned back around and let Jay doctor my arm. It was all good until he started whistling while he did it which got me annoyed...very quickly.

"How does it feel? Well obviously it feels like shit but has the pain numbed at all?" I shrugged.
"Not the first time it happened so I'm not a real good judge of pain anymore." He nodded in agreement and we exited the bathroom to find Joker gone and a big blue duffel bag, which I know for a fact belonged to Joker, was stuffed full of apparently clothes. I walked over to it nosily because being nosy is another one of my character flaws so sue me but to my surprise it wasn't his clothes bursting from it; they were mine. I sighed, obviously taking the hint and turned around and asked Jay if he would drive me. His smile lit up like a Christmas tree. I just walked in front of him with my head down. I didn't see my mother on the walk down the stairs thankfully also I didn't see Joker either which could be either a good or bad thing at this point I wasn't really sure. Jay tried to start conversations with me several times but I wasn't in the mood to talk until we got to Eve's house then I put on my fake smile and knocked. She opened the door looking rather scared but I put all that to the side.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" She just looked at me then at Gorilla and me then shook her head.
"What kinda surprise is this since apparently its not a naked one." I chuckled.
"Well that can be arranged because Gorilla and I are staying the night tonight and maybe the next because we have loads to talk about." Eve nodded absently and lead us upstairs to her room.
"Prolly da furst time shawtie dun had a dude up in her room." I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the gut.
"Shut it Spike!" That snapped his jaw shut and earned me an eyebrow lift from Eve. Tonight sure was gonna be a fun night
♠ ♠ ♠
wow I havent updated on this one in awhile

comment and enjoy