Old School Love

the park

After my mom got home, and discovered her pot broken she beat the shit out of me. She didn’t believe I didn’t do it because, “I was the only one there.” What the fuck? She still beat the shit out of me. I decided to try to shake it and walked to the park. The whole walk there, I kept trying to change my thoughts. Part of me was upset; the other part is used to this shit. So I kept my head down and continued my walk. I started to feel rain drops hit my head; for once I get something I asked for. The rain calms me down a lot. I don’t know why but it sometimes helps more then my medication does. I forgot to mention that I am bi-polar. It doesn’t help that my mother treats me the way she does. God I’m nervous about starting school tomorrow. I don’t know why I am, but I guess it’s because that I’m trying to stay out of trouble this time. If people wouldn’t run their mouth to me I wouldn’t have to shut it for them. But any who, I finally got to the park, and went and sat down on the swings.
I sat and just watched my feet kick the dirt for awhile, but then I heard the swing next to me rattle. I looked over and I seen Mr. Smartass smirker from earlier. I stared back at the ground again, and then he spoke up.
“Hey u look like yous been crying, is you ok?”
“Yeah I’m fine, just leave me alone.”
“You’s lyin’ shortie, common yous can talk to me.”
“Just leave me the fuck alone, it’s your goddamn fault I’m upset so do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone.”
“What happen your ma catch ya masturbatin bout me?”
That was it I decked his ass. I couldn’t tell if it hurt him or not but his right side of his jaw go red. I got up and stormed off. Ow that shit better of hurt his head because my damn knuckles are bruised. Fuck that asshole has a hard ass jaw. How dare he insinuate that I would actually masturbate about him. What a fucking egotistic asshole! As if everyone wants him, he needs a reality check. Ugh just when I thought things could get no worse, I was almost to my house when I seen the fucker I hit in the head with the skateboard start walking towards me. This is just what I needed great just what I needed right now, a retarded fucker bothering me. He wasn’t alone either. Walking next to him was this dude with spikes everywhere. They were talking but the retarded one was quite loud so I heard all he was saying.
“Dumb ass broad threw than board at mi hed. Dat shit aint funny you ass. Quit laffin ya ass.” I looked over and seen his buddy laughing his ass off.
“Stupid ass bitch, had enuff fucken nerve to thro shit at mi head yo. Fucken slut diydnt kno who she was fucken wit,” I got sick of hearing him run his mouth and walked over there.
“What is your problem bitch boy? You think you can kick my ass? Then bring it. Your mama probably didn’t slip you the tit today.” He got pissed and drew back to hit me but I ducked and swung back at him. I clocked him in the eye, hahaha I hope it leaves a shiner. Then I heard the door behind me swing open and some girl walked out and told mama’s boy that she was calling the pigs if he didn’t get his ass out of here. She knows he’s holding so he would go to jail. Little did I know that the hoe that came to my defense would soon become my best friend